25

The next morning comes quickly and everyone is rushing around the house grabbing this and that to get ready.

I never understood why the women always took the whole day to get ready for a wedding, but today, I completely understand. Between trying to get our hair and make-up done and making sure Kelsy constantly has absolutely anything and everything she needs, the morning is passing much faster than I'd like it to.

In no time at all, it is time for all of us to get dressed. I quickly pull my dress on but wait on my shoes. I'm not planning on putting them on either until I absolutely have to.

I go into Kelsy's room and see she's standing in front of her beautiful ball-gown style dress, just starring at it.

"Not having second thoughts now are you?" I smile as she turns around, surprised.

"Oh, no! Definitely not. I just can't believe it's already today. You know if it wasn't for you we probably wouldn't have ever even met." She smiles at me coming up and giving me a hug. "You look stunning by the way."

"Thanks. And I guarantee you would've still gone to school and met him eventually. You can't give me all the credit. I mean I'll take it, but I wasn't even the one to introduce you. He made Dillon bring him to you."

"Yeah, but we probably never would've even been at that party if you and Dillon weren't together."

"Either way I am so happy it happened and you guys are together. I don't think there is a more perfect couple." She starts waving her face like she's going to cry. "I swear to god Kels. If you make me cry and mess up my make-up I'm going to be pissed! This shit took way too long."

"I know. I'm just so happy." Just then Roxy walks in through the bedroom door.

"Whoa, what's going on in here?" Roxy asks. Without answering her, Kelsy grabs the both of us in a hug.

"I have my girls, a wonderful family, and I get to marry the most perfect man today. It's just all hitting me at once."

"Oh babe." Roxy says. "I love you girls."

"Love you too." Kelsy and I say in unison.

After having our moment, Roxy and I assist Kelsy in getting into her dress.

---

About an hour later, we are all waiting patiently in a room in the back of the church. I hear a knock on the door and go over to it. I open it just enough to stick my head through.

"I have a note for Kelsy." Dillon says, holding up a folded up piece of paper. I smile and let him in.

"Kelsy, you have a visitor." I speak up. Dillon walks over handing Kelsy the note. With his back to me I have a moment to check him out. He's wearing a black tux with a light pink vest and tie that matches our dresses. He looks so damn good in a tux and I can't help but stare a little longer than appropriate.

"Aww!" A bunch of the girls coo. Kelsy opens the letter and starts reading it. Once she's done reading, she asks for a pen and paper and starts writing a note of her own.

She scribbles quickly and soon folds it up handing it to Dillon.

"Will you bring this back to him?" She asks.

"Of course. You look beautiful by the way." She smiles and thanks him before I walk him back to the door.

Before he walks away he looks at me with a smile.

"I'll see you in a little bit." He winks, before turning and walking off.

Soon, it is time for us to start lining up. I peak out the door and Roxy gives me the thumbs up signaling it's safe to bring Kelsy out.