14

Kelsy's POV

"Will!" I whisper shout as I make my way to the kitchen where he's making food. "Will, Will, Will."

"What's wrong?" He asks peeking his head around the corner.

"We've got a problem. I was wrong." I whisper getting closer to him.

"Wrong about what? And why are you whispering?" He asks giving me a weird look.

"I was wrong! Deidre called me back just now and Dillon and her never broke up!" I say quietly. His eyes grow wide.

"Oh shit." He says.

"Yup! And now she's on her way here!" His eyes grow even wider.

"Well, he's fucked." He says, finishing up breakfast. Not even five minutes later, we see Deidre's car pull into the driveway.

Deidre's POV

I storm into the house seeing red. I go straight up to Dillon's room not bothering to knock and walk right in.

Sure shit, there Dillon is laying in bed still passed out with that dumb whore, both naked. I tear around the room gathering my things, not bothering to be quiet. I get the last of it gathered when I hear Dillon stirring from behind me.

"Deidre?" He asks, sleep evident in his voice. I turn around just as he looked in the bed next to him. "Fuck!"

I stand there fuming with my hands on my hips as he stumbles to get out of bed. Trying to get his boxers on. Waking Skylar in the process.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks, not seeing me right away. Once she does she just smiles. That cunt! I make my way over to her dodging Dillon when he tries to grab me. I bring my arm back standing above her now and punch her in the face once before walking away. I grab my shit and start walking down the stairs.

"Deidre, wait!" Dillon calls. Trying to catch up with me. When I get to the bottom of the stairs he grabs my arm trying to turn me around. "Deidre, please just wait! Let me explain!"

"There's nothing to explain Dillon!" I shout spinning around. "I caught you red fucking handed with another bitch in your bed!"

"I didn't mean it, it was an accident. It meant nothing!" He tries to defend himself.

"An accident huh? Your dick don't just accidentally slip and fall into a skank's pussy, Dillon! Fuck you! And if it wasn't clear enough, we're done." I go to turn back around but he tries to stop me. I drop what's in my hands and spin around, punching him square in the nose, hearing it crack.

He doubles over grabbing his face and I grab my stuff and walk out the door.

As soon as I get to my car Kelsy comes running out. "Deidre wait! I'm coming with you."

"You don't have to leave Will. I'm fine."

"I'm coming end of discussion. Get in the passenger side." Not feeling like arguing with her I do as she says.

She takes off in the direction of her house. I feel my body going numb as I keep my gaze out the wondow. Not really seeing anything that we're driving past.