CHAPTER 2

2 days later

Two whole days!!! I mean as crazy as it sounds it's been two days since I went dress shopping with my mother and met the best mother daughter duo after us of course. Crazy how we first met the Rossi duo ha. I smile while I think about the hatred we held for each other for a while. In the mafia you can't be so trusting cause it'll always bite you in the ass.

"Aurora my sweet pumpkin please be ready on time" my mother says in her motherly voice.

"yes mother I'm going to get dressed maybe like at 18:30"i say casually

" she'll be with me mama can brian come with us "my sister says in her innocent voice.

" you girls and arriving late.. Fine just make sure your there by 19:30 Sì" she says while rolling her brown eyes.

" Sì mamma"we both say in unison

Crazy thing about my mom is that her eyes are more hazel light brown and my father's are hazel with green sparks and my sisters is just light brown although mine seem so unique cause they are blue with green sparks they aren't so blue but they aren't so green either they have a hazel tint to them. My mother always said I'd be a Donna with magical eyes haha I laugh at her words everytime I think about them.
Although my sister looks more like my parents together, I look more like my mother I have some features from my dad like my cheek bones and my facial structure look more like him but my lips and cheek size and my facial features are all my mother which kinda makes me her twin and it's a big deal cause damn have you seen my mother. A beauty I tell you a beauty.

"We are going now bye girls see you soon" mother shouts while leaving the 2nd floor

Fifteen minutes later.

My phone starts to buzz with messages coming from one person I have talked to non stop.

Messages :
Anna:hey bitch when are you arriving I just saw your mother and father arrive and you seem invisible..

Me:still at home bitch imma come a little later.

Anna:how late and how come I'm only hearing this now.

Me:wait when did you guys arrive?

Anna:17:00 so I've been here greeting arrivals and I'm bored without your attention so get your big ass over here. Pleaseeeee.

Me:see you soon miss me more <3

Yes we text like we've known each other a long time cause we click that well now.. So as I was dressing up my sister walks in with her make up smudged and she's crying a whole ass river which makes me angry cause what would make her this upset.

"what's up?" I ask trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"Brian broke up with me and I feel so broken and empty without him. " she says while stuffing her mouth with pickles which I think is a craving cause it has chocolate all over it.

"ha well it's okay I'll deal with it as soon as I can stop crying and go do something light we are late and mama or papa will not appreciate us coming later than seven thirty."I say trying to be a good sister.

" okay thanks sissy"she shouts back as she run to her room for the final touch ups.

"also he did you a favor he's a dick anyway" I shout back to her.

We got dressed and Ally fixed her makeup now we on the way to the ball well the mafia ball and we are running late cause now it's 20:00 and I have a feeling my mother isn't going to be sweet and friendly she asked me not to be late and I came late.. Thing is I hate disappointmenting my parents because they own so much responsibility with the whole first mafia family typa shit. Do you get it? Cause I don't.. Not me having a whole ass conversation in my head.