CHAPTER 40

Warning Mature scene.
Third party

His head dipped into Aurora's neck kissing her neck slowly, She bit his lower lip probably drawing blood causing him to moan making her smile against his mouth. He tried to ask for permission to get into Aurora's mouth but she refused to allow him inside, making him groan in frustration and pull hard on her lower lip making her moan, taking this as an advantage he's tongue darted into her mouth dancing with her own. They stayed on the bed kissing for what seemed a hour. The kiss was first slow and hesitant then it slowly grew into a hungry one. Kissing each other like their lives depended on the hunger making it long and hard both moaning. Luca unable to stop his hands, he moves his hands all over her body.

Slowly taking her corset off she moves her hands along his chest removing all the buttons tearing some off. "You got more of these right?" she asks while breaking their now passionate kiss making him hum in response, claiming her now sore lips.

Removing his dress shirt off his shoulders he allows her to remove his belt. "Fuck how the fuck do you remove this shit." he says sounding frustrated struggling to remove her corset. She wore it like it was her second skin making her giggle. "Like so" she said while turning her back towards him teaching him how to remove it.

The light in their bedroom was more brighter than it was the other time well the last time they got intimate Luca watched her fingers as they moved along the strings untying the only object restricting him full control.

"Happy" she says while turning back only to see him stare at her chest like it was a feast making her chuckle. "Si amore"

Moving closer to him Aurora pushed him on the bed removing her leather skin jeans making him growl in approval. Aurora's underwear had black lace all over it making it more alluring to his stormy baby blue eyes. His eyes held hunger whilst hers held lust, removing her underwear she sits on his lap moving his hands from removing the high waist underwear. "Don't" she said quietly.

"Why, what's wrong?" he asks rubbing the her sides of her thigh making her skin feel hot. "I have stretch marks" she replies while making intense eye contact.

"tiger stripes, that's hot" he said while sitting up with her on his lap. "let me lay you down here" he said while slowly flipping them. He was now standing and she was under him lying on the bed. Bending down he lifted both of her hands and pinned them above her head and went on to kiss the stretch marks she'd hated for so long.

"You (kiss) are (kiss) beautiful (kiss) and (kiss) you (kiss) carried (kiss) our (kiss) babies (kiss)" he said while kissing the one side of Aurora's waist and thigh.

Moving to the next leg she started to move making him put his left knee in between her throbbing core making her bite her lip."Those lips are begging for attention huh" he stated bluntly making her nod. Chuckling he shook his head at her response.

"Amore, Words amore I like to hear words"

"Yes" she moaned making him smirk "Wait, I'm not done appreciating this beautiful body." he said while making eye contact with Aurora bending his head back down to her other leg.

"Thank (kiss) you (kiss) for (kiss) giving (kiss) me (kiss) a (kiss) family (kiss) Amore mio (kiss) I (kiss) love (kiss) you (kiss) always (kiss) dragging this kiss with his tongue until he reached Aurora's mouth." Giovanni said the last part quietly. Unsure if Aurora heard him or not.

Kissing her like she's the only oxygen she needed was in his mouth. His kiss started off passionate than increased into a fist in her hair and a another hand chocking her slightly giving him the chance to see her eyes roll back from the pleasure she started feeling. Making  her throbbing core get wetter as his knee moves around on her underwear. "remove my underwear baby" she said seductively making his erection grow my each moan she said out loud. Riping her panty into shreds she gasped "What the fuck Luca those were new" she said sounding annoyed making him smile.