CHAPTER 45

Aurora Rossi

Today we're going to the final dress shopping and I can tell you I'm not excited. Fuck, I hate shopping especially for a event I find stupid.

"Wake up bitches" Anna shouts while walking inside our bedroom making Luca groan from the disturbance.

"Shut up Giovanna" he said growling flipping my pillow on the otherside of his head making me chuckle.

"Fuck you Gio" she said while shouting at him making him groan at the noise.

"I'm good, Aurora already fucks me." he said shouting back.

"Babe." I smack his back making Anna gag.

"Sies you fuckers"

"Aurora get up we need to check on the final touch ups for the dresses" she said whining.

Getting out of bed I showered quickly cause miss bossy pants kept rushing me.

"Brush your teeth faster Rora"
"I can shower faster than that."
"Nonna dresses quicker than you"

She was a nuisance and as much as I loved her I'd kill her if she told me what to do again.

"Aurora you're eating slowly" she said whining making me glare. "shut up" I said making her walk away from me. "I'll be in the car" she said shouting.

Rolling my eyes I finish my breakfast in peace.
__________________

"The girls will love the final details and I'm so excited to attend this year's annual ball" she said making me smile.

"Yeah, yeah me too" I say dramatically making her push past me squealing. "Oh my fucking shit, look" she said while screaming.

"What" I ask plainly making her shake her head.

"We need these" she said pointing at the fancy club dresses that look like they were just put up.

"How new are they?" I ask the assistant manager.

"So new their fresh of the book ma'am." she said smiling.

"How much?" I ask

"Well the one is four thousand dollars but this one is seven thousand dollars" she said point at the other one on the side. For some reason I wanted the seven thousand dollar one.

"We'll take them both" I said

"What about the gowns for the ball ma'am?"

"Bring them all tomorrow at noon"

Swiping my credit card on the machine Anna came out the back with shoes in her hands not any ordinary shoes, it was high heels.

This bitch knows me.

"I'm paying for the shoes" she said sternly and I just nodded giving her a satisfied smile. "The heels look so beautiful I swear if I could walk naked just wearing them I doubt anyone would care if I had clothes on or not." I say boredly but madly in love with the color, the shape and of course the design of the heel.

"My brother would care." she said plainly.

Entering the house we're dropped immediately making us both groan irritation floods my thoughts.

"Mama's home" Alora said while lying on top of me. "Hello Lora" I say ignoring the urge to shout. She was extremely excited and I wasn't about to ruin that smile.

"Where were you today?" she said pouting and I just pointed at her aunt making her confused. "We went shopping" Anna clarified making both girls glare angrily.