CHAPTER 41

Aurora Carter

Waking up in his arms, I've never felt so wanted and needed. It's been a few years since I ever allowed anyone inside me like that. I didn't think I could handle all the emotions that came with last night but I managed.

Laying on his bare chest I look up to see the most structured face I've ever seen in a long time. "Staring is rude amore." he said with his eyes closed smiling. "You used to stare at me all the time." I spat back

"I was observing you"

"Oh, well I'm observing you then dear husband." i say drawing circles on his chest making him flash me a smile making me giggle.

"What time is it?"he asks still in bed with his eyes closed.

"Around 11am" I said sounding unsure.

"I should be up by now, you know" he said trying to sound serious making me chuckle. "Same here." I responded quietly.

"but I haven't had you in my arms like this so, I choose this moment with you." he said now opening his stormy baby blue eyes that make me smile.

"Your eyes remind me of a memory" I say sounding quiet making his brows frown. "you've always said that"

"What is the memory?" he asked sounding curious making me cut the eye contact. "I can't, not yet" I say kissing his neck making him groan in frustration and suddenly he was on top and I was on the bottom.

Kissing my face I kept giggle his fingers brushed the sides of my ribcage making me smile. For the first time in five years I felt safe.

"If kissing your face like this makes you giggle and blush like a school girl than I'll do it forver."

"why" I ask probably the obvious but I still wanted to hear it.

"I love seeing you smile. It lights up my heart each time you laugh."

"Those lips are begging for attention huh" he said while kissing my lips softly, this kiss felt personal it felt real, it wasn't just a kiss it was as if he was being vulnerable with me. As if he was letting all his anxiety go and just having me here.

"Yes, only for your attention." I said in between kisses making him grin and fuck "I think I saw a dimple or two huh" I said while teasing him. His head dipped into my neck kissing my neck slowly

"I love you and I'll never leave you" he said making me stare oddly. Noticing my, confused look he just shrugged and kissed my forehead. Moving off me he walked inside the bathroom. The shower went off and I just sat up and covered my naked chest..
____________________________________
Giovanni Rossi

It's been five years since I last saw her and shits changed. She's different.

Flashback last night

Hearing her small snores made me smile fuck she made me weak and I loved it cause she was also my strength she just made everything better. Watching as her chest rise and fall I kept kissing her hand. She made me a husband and a father two things I had never been interested in before I met her.

Her small eyes closed just for the moment made me wonder how it was possible to have such beautiful, colorful flowerly eyes but still make them look cold and dead when all her eyes are alive and vibrant.

She's made life easier to live fuck I love her and I'm not afraid to be a whipped mother fucker not when I get to be whiped for her.

Aurora Rossi. The Power it holds.

"I'm sorry" she blurts out still asleep.
"My baby I'm sorry. Mommy is coming. Forgive me. Forgive me." she started crying. Making me worry.