CHAPTER 9

Anna Pov

We walk into my brothers private room and there he was.. Fuck.. Of course they were coming to this club. Well atleast my brother isn't here although having Sébastien here isn't helpful cause when I look at my idiot she's smiling like a clown she's probably realised how uncomfortable I feel right now. Crying isn't a option right now for some odd reason my body is leading us to the private bar so we can get drunk and it's a good day to get drunk. "you're fucked aren't you" she says teasing me.

"Fuck off, let's get drunk" I say annoyed. "okay okay jeez thought to let you know cause they're coming this way." fuck fuck is all I'm thinking. I can't allow myself to fall right now. "Hey Anna" he says with his deep voice he used the base you can hear it, I don't know why or who's he trying to impress. "Hi" I say in a blank tone. "Who's the beautiful lady next to you" he says looking at Rora suspiciously "Hi Aurora Carter, if I was a threat you'd know it. Keep your eyes to yourself okay" She says adding a little bit of sass. She looks like a freaken physopath wearing that bloody heel.

"Sorry about that I've learnt to be on the guard especially around new people." he says quickly adding which suprised me cause he'd never explain himself. He doesn't even explain himself to my brother and he's the second in command.

"Sorry I swear I'm nicer. Okay I'm not but I'm also not this sassy." she says as quickly. "Yea she's my date now and she's the American girl I'm always visiting ,you can now put a face to her name" I say since my bestie loves the darkness and not the light. "Your heel is" He starts to say "Ruined I know, fucker had to be taught a lesson" she says finishing his sentence. "I fucks with you heavy although I doubt my best friend would appreciate me saying shit like that." he says holding onto that bitch. "What a shame I'm such a fun person." she says faking a pout.

I take a huge gulp of my drink and for some reason they both look at me and she gives me the eyes. I just shrug the feeling and I look back down at my drink. "hey is this your girlfriend?" she says looking frustrated . "Nah" he simply says back the girl giving fuck me hard eyes not carrying that I was giving her the death stare. "mmmh" is all Rora says, that bitch goes on to touch he's chest and kisses him. Fuck I wanna explode but he's not mine so I take another shot. "Okay fuck off" Rora says while looking at the girl..

"Excuse me who the fuck do you think you are huh?" she says angrily what does my best friend do, the bitch laughs like a lunatic I swear I am best friends with a mad woman. "Who am I, she's asking who I am. Anna wanna tell her who the fuck I am cause clearly she doesn't know who I am. " she says looking quiet for a moment. A moment too short for this girl cause she just grabbed her throat and slit her fucken throat right in the middle of the bar. "Aurora Fucking Carter bitch. She says to the corpse.

" Damn" is all he says. I just take more shots that were laid in front of me. "I swear lately that's all I do" he smiles and just pats her back and she fucken allows him. "she was a pest you just saved me a headache" he says chuckling. "you're welcome,Both of you" she says while eyeing us. "I need to dance imma go dance" she says while walking to the door "we'll call some dancers in here, you look sexually frustrated so they can be of use to you." he says looking back at Rora hoping she stays. "Fine it's like you read my mind or do I look that horny" she says with bit of attitude and the other fucker just shrugs it off. I swear these two confuse the fuck outta me.

For some odd reason the mood changed when my brother entered the door. She became very still and went on guard and you could feel the same uncomfortable behavior towards him she wasn't breathing the same way, the carefree funny girl was gone she looked like a shell in her own body, she looked cold and dangerous. "Fuck" is all she said before walking towards us not looking back. I walk up to her maybe to comfort her I pass the whores dead body "What the fuck happen to Hiedi" he says looking annoyed.