CHAPTER 8

Aurora Pov

I woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus and I fucken hate it. Nope it feels like I got hit by a car nope maybe a train. Anyways I look to the side to find that annoying ass next to me snoring like a man. On the other side which would be my bedside table I see tablets and a note written by my mama.

Take these pills and make sure you eat. Also we aren't home so don't panic and please take it easy and enjoy your day off. Mama loves you my little girl.

Day off? Oh yeah shit face told everyone I needed a day off work. She kinda helped me cause now I can fuck even a quick fuck is needed. I've never felt so horny shit my breast seem to be growing and that's odd. Eh like every odd thing that happens here in the mafia imma ignore it. Not allowed to stress today. I take the pills and wait 5 mins and they start to work making me feel better. Looking at the time it's 11 am and we still in bed.

"Wake up its your last day here and my day off which we spent half of it asleep." I shout in her ear. "come on Aurora it's too early for this shit" she says back. "It's 11:30 actually so no can do I need a drink and dick." she just starts laughing at my bluntness. "You must really be horny if your just saying it."she says while rubbing her blue eyes that seem oddly familiar when I look into them." Have your eyes always been that colour. " I ask now curious." Yup. "she says while getting into my bathroom." Where we going for brunch, we'll need the energy since we shopping for new club dresses."she says with excitement." I have plenty of club dresses though."i say with a smirk." I don't care we getting more. "she says with attitude while removing her clothes and taking a shower in my bathroom.

We spent about another hour getting ready for the day and we made sure to gave some snack cause if mama found out we left the house without even a snack in our stomachs I was for sure gonna hear a whole speech about how stupid I am or how important breakfast is.. Or something that'll probably bore me to death. Many wander who I'm closest to and that's my father but I have a strong bond with my mother. I guess it's because I came unexpectedly which makes me a suprise baby. I'm no mistake my parents were trying for a baby and it seemed to fail each time till one day they were having angry sex and I was created. Maybe that's why I'm bloody short tempered.. Hahah we in the car now driving to the mall and going to our favorite store ChanelxFenty we love it cause you can be whoever you want be. Their clothes and lingerie is everything to a girl.

We finally enter the store and with a cold stare we receive immediate attention. We're taken to the VIP section for privacy. We observe the new collection of clothes that were brought to us. For some odd reason I wanted to look slutty, like I wanted to look respectable but also fuck able you know. I'm horny it's freaking me the fuck out but maybe if I fuck a stranger maybe I'll forget Luca. Just remembering his eyes and his accent kinda makes me wonder if he would want to see me again.

Maybe I should tell Anna for more information on this guy.. Fuck, he's mind fucked me as well. "Are you coming or will you stare at that dress the whole day." Anna says teasing me she knows I'm day dreaming and that barely happens in public. Fuck. "Sure let's go buy these ones" I say with a small smile trying to change the subject before it starts. "Spill" I look at her "huh spill what now" I start to do that awkward smile. "Your doing it... Speak" I swallow the remaining saliva I had in my mouth. "Aurora Mikayla Carter speak right now." she glares at me whilst shouting. "okay okay chill mommy" I say trying to ease the tension between us. She just glares at me, fuck if looks could kill if be 12 feet under her. "alright so... At the masquerade ball I kinda had a one night stand with a guy." I say quickly hoping she didn't hear me. "okay.." she says while waiting for me to continue "okay." I say mocking her "Rora come on you've been running away from me. You literally hid from me for 2 months clearly this wasn't a quick fuck." she says patiently waiting for the rest of the story "your right it wasn't a quick fuck it was long slow passionate fucks actually I think he made love to me, all night might I add we only slept around 5am in the fucken morning. We had a agreement of a one night stand with our masks on. We both slept without them but we both didn't see each other. He also took my mask and I have his in my safe. "I start fidgeting with my fingers"oh shit your attracted to him aren't you?"she looks into my eyes" yes I am.. He's the best fuck I ever had. "