CHAPTER 17

Aurora Pov

"Are you pregnant?"

The table was silent.. It was three words that made me feel so sick. For some reason I started to laugh like I had lost my mind and that made everyone look at me with concern. "What in the hell would you ask a women that" Anna quickly adds while rubbing my back trying to calm me.

"I'm sorry but Aurora does not eat this much and suddenly she eats like she's starving or she's eating for 3 huh" Anderson says looking at us "Andy I'm just on my period" I say trying to change the topic "eww can we not talk about blood I'm trying to eat" Drew says in a disgusted tone. "You made my daughter pregnant" my father says looking angry at Giovanni. "Me, you're joking right and also shouldn't I be angry cause she's going to be my wife" Giovanni says sounding irritated at my father's accusation.

"Can we not speak about me like I'm not sitting at this table." I say frustrated. "She's not denying it nor is she confirming it so" Andrew says shutting the noisy table. "Anderson she's not pregnant" Anna says calmly
.

For a second it looked like he believed us but he said something that shocked everyone "I saw the fucking test Rora don't play me like that" all the blood in my face drained its colour for a moment "it's mine" Anna says making me feel guilty cause I know she's with Sébastien and she'd be giving him false hope just to protect me and this baby.

"What" is all you hear "Wait I'm going to be a father" Sébastien says sounding excited. In that moment I couldn't sit there I just couldn't find it in myself to sit there and pretend I'm not pregnant when I know I am.

"I need to go do something" I say in a hurry "Aurora dear aren't you happy you're going to be a auntie soon" My mother asks me sounding confused with my actions. Stopping at the kitchen door I turn back to face everyone with a fake smile "I'm overjoyed but I already knew the news so that's why my reaction is so odd but now mama I need to go." I say trying to leave once more

"Take something dear you haven't eaten anything remember" she says in her motherly voice and I just shake my head trying to leave Anderson calls out to me.

"Yes" I say my voice sounding nervous "I'm sorry for assuming you were pregnant it's just you showed so many signs but since it's Anna it makes sense." he says sounding apologetic making me feel worse than I already felt. "No issues" I say in a broken voice trying to not cry and announce the greatest news I ever received but knowing the mafia my baby would be taken from me the moment it's born so no one knew of the baby's existence and we couldn't have that.

I walk out the kitchen and all you heard was everyone's cheers on Anna's fake pregnancy I felt bad she had to put herself on the fucken hot sit for me. I had to find Luca before marrying Giovanni and tell him we were going to be parents but that's only a dream.

Feeling hungry I take out my phone to order some food at my favorite café. I went upstairs and took a nice shower it wasn't as long cause I wanted to be out by 11 am cause my food would get cold by the time I arrived. After my quick shower I dressed up in a flowery dress and put on my sparkle necklace and I put on my favorite high heels.

Not forgetting my favorite signature perfume which would be a rose scent. My hair in a high ponytail and my make up fairly natural. I leave a note telling everyone where I'd be and I'd be back in two hours.

Walking inside the café I'm met with Mariana she smiles while making small talk that I tolerate cause I needed a distraction walking to my usual table that's literally ingraved with my name after sitting me she leaves for a few minutes to get my i mean our food. I wasn't sure how far I was in my pregnancy but I was enjoying every moment of it.

My smile became huge when I saw all my food infront of my eyes. My eggs, chocolate pancakes, watermelon, bacon, chicken sausages, pears, green grapes, freshly baked burger buns, lemon, pizza, slabs of chocolate and salt and vinger potatoe chips. Yes I love certain fruit and I'm only eating breakfast now. I started to develop a weird craving 3 days ago which would be dip my fruit in chocolate syrup or anything chocolate. "Fuck" I silently moan while chewing. "Mmh" is all you're hearing in my private table. "That food must be amazing if you're not answering your phone" Anna says looking unimpressed at me.

"I... I di..d...n't kno..w th..a-t you ca-l..ll-..ed" I say in between moments of chewing my flavor ish food. "Jeez finish chewing first" she says looking at me disgusted. We sit there in silence for a couple of minutes until I was done eating." She tries to steal one of my pancakes and I just glared at her making her back off my baby's meal." Jeez talk about a murdererous look I was just tasting it looks good." she says in trying to defend herself." it is delicious and if you want your own order it. This one's taken" I say with a irritated voice."Yes ma'am now we have a emergency meeting back home that's why I actually came here." she says looking at me right in the eyes making me feel uncomfortable.

"Easy on the eyes freak" I say teasing her. "I'm scared" is all she says to me which worries me "What's going on" I say in my sweetest voice. "Damien" is all she's that gets my attention. "What if he hurts you, Aurora you can't be out there doing missions anymore i don't like this" she says with a stern deep voice catching me off guard "that's what he wants. I won't back down cause he's threatening us" I say with frustrated tone. Talking about Damien just boils my blood and all I see is red.

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok
We have another short chapter.