CHAPTER 11

2 weeks later.
Anna Pov

She wouldn't answer my calls nor did she allow me to visit her personally. We had been invited to another family dinner and she didn't come she claimed to be sick. I know one thing I have to talk to her. Maybe she thinks it's me maybe she thinks I set her up. No calls no messages no voicemail no visits somethings wrong I just know it. My brother has been acting weird but what has me more suspicious is my parents they're always on guard but this is new even for them. "Are we boring you dear?" Ariana says catching everyone's attention. "of course not Ariana of course not I'm just curious." I say earning a glare from my brother. "What are you so curious about my girl" she says in her motherly voice.

"This whole marriage thing it's not making sense to me, what's really going on?" I say with a attitude "Giovanna stop acting so rude we are their guests why are you so angry huh that's not any of your business." my mother says making me laugh. "non of my business you all claim, she's my best friend and now she's to be my sister in law you think I have no business in this. Mother she won't talk to me." Giovanna watch yourself... " my brother attempts to speak," NO, I'M SICK OF ALL  OF YOU TELLING ME TO WATCH  IT. WHEN IT COMES TO HER I'M NEVER GONNA WATCH IT SO YOU ALL WATCH IT. " I say now shouting at everyone present at this dinner.

" Come I'll take you to her but she won't let us in." Ally says in her quiet voice." Yes dear wear a bullet proof vest she's been locked in there for 2 weeks and won't allow anyone near her door. "she says sounding worried." She hasn't eaten for 2 weeks "I ask " No dear she allows Andrew to enter and that's for 5 mins and then he's on his way but other than that she shoots at the door if anyone opens by force. We learnt that on day 5 "she says now looking down at her food.

" alright. Thank you" I say with a small smile. Ally gets out of her seat and we walk towards the closet to fetch some vests. "leave me with her alright.." I say with a small smile, "what if she hurts you?"she says" she won't" is all I say before walking up the stairs trying to prepare myself.
"I knew you wouldn't wear the fucking vest" Giovanni says behind me. "Leave me alone Idiota (idiot)." I say whilst walking not recognizing the crowd behind me.

"Honey I love my daughter but she's not stable right now I'm afraid she's into her emotions a little deeper by now she won't realize she hurt you if she does." Ariana says to me. I turn to face all of them seeing they've all come to the Let's fuck Anna's mood show "I'm fine I won't get hurt and I won't wear a vest she's not going to hurt me, if she does I'll take it like a man." I say with a stern voice. "she shoots at you I'll shoot back" Giovanni says in a blank voice.

"Touch her and I'll fuck you up personally, it's your fault we in this mess in the first place" I say angrily back to my dumb brother. "if you hadn't told her she wouldn't be in there overthinking and thinking we all betrayed her so shut the fuck up. If she shoots you all back down I've about had it. 2 fucken weeks I haven't heard her voice, her laugh, her stupid jokes I haven't seen her smile her bright eyes and I haven't hugged and made fun of her. I miss her and I will do anything to help her with this situation.

She's the most beautiful hardworking woman I've come to know in this mafia world, I will never leave her side again not for another day not any longer if you don't like my decision you can all suck your toes for all i care. "I take a breather before finishing my little speech." Now respectfully to all the adults and disrespectfully to my dearest brother Fuck off I'm going there without a gun and without protection. I hope I'm clear cause next time I'm dropping someone. "I say ending my mini speech with sass.

"alright alright I'm getting old for this shit go see her, tell her mama loves her and we need to see her. "Ariana says sweetly grabbing her husband and walking away." Go and get your best friend baby don't make the same mistake I made. "my mother says as she places a kiss on my forehead grabbing my father's arm as they walk away." Go get our bad bitch but be safe alright or I'm coming in there. " Sébastien says while winking at me. I just nod." Only because I hate fighting with you but I'll wait outside I won't intervene unless I have too." Giovanni says stubbornly. I sigh and I just nod cause I don't have enough strength in me to fight him." Alright bye suckers I'll just walk with Ally and we'll wait for you guys downstairs "Sébastien says while walking away with another wink I swear if I wasn't so scared of seeing Aurora I'd blush so hard my cheeks would turn tomato red and sore.

Walking to her room wasn't really reassuring me she'd want to even see me. What if I lost her cause I didn't follow her,what if she thought I knew. What would I even say to her,I'm sorry shit even I sound like a idiot in my opinion maybe I should just wear my fucken thongs cause these granny panties I have on are making me look bad. Shit I'm so fucken scared I've never seen her so distant it freaks me out. "I can smell your fear it's uncomfortable and very unpleasant what's going on in that head of yours " he says looking at me oddly. "I'm scared okay she's probably blaming me or she probably hates me"I say while walking through the corridor on her level now.

"I'm so sorry I put you in this, I just wasn't thinking I was angry and disappointed in papa that I took it out on you guys." he says looking at me for a minute before doing something deathly shocking he hugged me" I'll leave you with her, you're nervous and I believe you when you say she won't shoot you. I've seen and heard how she protects you "he says and goes to kiss my forehead and says 3 words that disgust every sibling duo" I love you tell anyone I said any of this I'll deny it. "and he starts to walk away leaving me at the fucken door. You know Aurora's fucken bedroom door." I love you back and now forget it "I shout back knowing he heard me..

I slowly knock on the door I swear I've never shitted myself the way I was shitting myself.

"What" is all you hear inside" can I come in?" I ask "I haven't shot at you yet so I guess so "is all you hear back. I open the door slowly and I walk in a dark but lit room. She's on the floor next to bottles of alcohol but what amazed me was they were full and weren't broken or empty, which also worried me cause she loves her a good drink and the fact she wasn't drinking scared me. "Talk" she says in her pain filled voice. "how are you?" I ask and she starts crying which I immediately ran to her and hugged her also enjoying this type of interaction with her. "I couldn't sleep for days and I couldn't process everything Anna" is all she makes out. "what's going on rora this can't be the wedding thing why aren't yo-" she cuts my sentence off with one stick.

Pregnant.

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
Thank you for the love and support you've given me so far.

1000+ was a short chapter

My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok