CHAPTER 4

Third person Pov

Warning smut scene...
Play the song...
Enjoy my snowballs ❤️

Aurora walks slowly towards Giovanni and starts to unbutton his shirt and with each button she looks into his eyes making intense eye contact "your eyes, they remind me of the ocean" she says seductively and he smirks and goes on to say "is that a good memory or a bad memory" she looks away for a moment. 

"how about we do other things than talk, I mean I really like what I see already and without noticing her speed his shirt is on the floor she starts to kiss his neck and moves her hand lower to his pants." mmmh you feel so hard, do I make you this hard" she says seductively and keeps sucking on his neck he groans as he gets harder "yes and you make me want to ripe you" he says with a smirk she stops sucking on his neck and looks up only to find him staring at her "kiss me" she says as a order.

 "bossy" he says seductively back to her and goes to kiss her. The kiss is slow but the passion is there they both feel it but they prefer to ignore the tingling sensation they both feel toward each other. He slips his tongue into her mouth asking for permission and she grants him by opening up then he slips his hand on her black lace bra and slowly takes it off and starts to suck on her nipples he ends up twisting the hard nipple in his hand and kept playing with her till she moaned.

 He stops kissing her and takes a moment to take her in and says "you're beautiful and I can't wait till I devour you" she looks at his lips and says "for tonight I'm yours so enjoy every bit of this" She says while looking at his lips .

"Jump" is all he says while holding her waist and she does just as she was told she jumps and secures her legs around his waist. "Take me" she says quietly in his ear and he groans because the harder he gets his pants feel smaller.

He walks them both over to his bed and gently puts her down and starts laying soft kisses on her skin. "take those pants off now" she orders him once more "you're so bossy" he says with a hint of amusement in his voice and he held her eyes for a while longer trying to understand why he allows her to have control, slowly he takes his pants off.

While holding the eye contact with her and that makes her feel nervous which is a emotion she never feels for a man it's usually a quick fuck but not this time. He removes his pants leaving him in his boxers. "eyes up here amore" he says with a smirk. She tries moving her eyes up his amazing built muscular body but her gaze only ends up on one place which was his dick.

"if I can see it through that.." she stops for a moment as if she was considering her words "what is it amore, you like what you haven't seen" he says with a smug look that only made his dimple show.. Something else that seemed to turn her on. "I meant if I can see it with your boxers on, how big it could be?" she says with a blank face.

"are you scared amore you wouldn't be the first to admit to it" he says while smirking. "please I've seen better" she says while rolling her eyes unable to understand why it bothered her when he spoke of other women.

"Seen better sure La mia futura moglie (my future wife) has seen better sure" he says with anger tracing his now more dominant voice. "what did you call me now" she says confused. "don't worry about it let me make you forget all those idiots you had before me" he says with annoyance.

 Giovanni couldn't understand why he was affected when she talked about other men, all he knews is he hated knowing someone other than him would have access to her. Even if it was before they met he just couldn't ignore the fact that he hated the fact that someone other than him has touched her.

 "are you on birth control" he says with a monotone voice and she just nods "Words Amore... I like to hear words" he says in a more gentle voice.. "yes I'm on birth control, are you not using a condom" she asks with a bit of hesitantion. "No, let's see how strong my swimmers are now amore" she looks at him with a smirk "you always this adventurous with your other whores huh" she says in a monotone voice that made him look into her hazel eyes.