CHAPTER 30

Aurora Pov

The drive was quiet too quiet if you asked me, no one said a word it felt like there wasn't anyone. "So you finally believe I'm your Luca huh" he asks bluntly making me scoff "No but after what Anna told me there was no choice but to accept all this shit. I do believe I'm pregnant with twins and unfortunately they are yours as much as they are mine." I say with coldly.

Looking outside my window I lose myself in my thoughts while rubbing my belly.
__________
Giovanni Pov

Driving back home was always a great feeling for me since I knew that I would finally get time to rest. Being a Don required alot of my time and energy, I just never thought I'd be bringing a women here. My wife.

The American women that I have forever bound my life to, hates me and I should be happy she does but it bothers me. I glance at her trying not to anger her anymore but she's asleep and I can't help but look at her before facing the road. There wasn't many cars on this road cause it led to my house and so we cut of any activity.

Her slow breathing could be heard in the quiet car making me smile for some odd reason. She moves her head facing my side but her eyes closed and her small breathes escaping her mouth, my body making me still as I smell her intoxicating rose scent it fills the whole car.

Pulling up to the gate of my-our house I try waking her up not sure if she'd appreciate it if I carried her. It seemed she was a heavy sleeper which was odd for a Donna, I've always been a light sleeper. "Touch me again and I'll bury you alive." she says while her eyes closed.

"We've arrived." I say trying to wake her up.

She ignored me. She fucken ignored me and it annoyed the living crap out of me. Mia carissima moglie, scendi da questa macchina o ti verrò a prendere (My dearest wife, get out of this car or I'll pick you up)" I say nearly whisper shouting at her.

"Vaffanculo (Fuck off)" she says catching me off guard. I wait in the car for another 20 to 30 minutes giving her sometime to catch up on her sleep. We- I sat in the drive way while she decided to sleep inside the car snoring like a baby.

I decided to work inside the car for that 30 minutes or I'd lose my mind. I got a few phone calls and I ended up having to mute my phone cause she kept groaning and I didn't want to lose my dick.

Thirty minutes ago

"If that phone keeps ringing I swear you'll be dick-less" She says sternly with her eyes closed.

"How the fuck will you get pleasure now my dear wife if I'm dick-less huh" I ask while teasing her holding a smirk on my face.

"There's dildos and vibrators you know and I don't need your sperm cause I'm already pregnant so." she says now smirking with her fucken eyes closed making me groan in frustration.

"also I could easily get some dick anywhere else husband" she says mocking me with the title husband.

Instant anger floods my mind as I grip onto the steering wheel my knuckles turning pure white making me murderous as I hear her chuckle

"I'll kill him before you ever get to experience anyone other than me princess, don't test me." I say coldly making her scoff and after that she kept quiet making me quiet thinking of my reaction.
____________

Aurora Pov

"WAKE UP"

"No" I says simply.

"Fine."

Out of no where I felt as if I'm being picked up which has me in disbelief.
Opening my eyes I'm met with cold stormy baby blue eyes that haunted my dreams and sex life.