CHAPTER 51

Aurora Rossi

It's been cold. It's been long and just terrible..it feels like my life isn't mine anymore. Losing her meant losing my everyday.

I don't cry, I don't eat, I don't talk nor do I care to wash.

If I end up washing I just sit on the floor in my shower. I'm just dead.
Sébastien tries talking to me but I can't even face him. I can't even breathe when I'm in the presence of Gianna or Luca.

Leonardo hasn't even looked at me. I know he hates me but he must want me dead now.

"Honey?" My mother called out to me. She was the only one I allowed near me. Alora cried the first night when we all got back home. Aaron had been quiet. He wasn't a chatter box but he was too quiet.

I haven't seen Nicholas or Mirabella. I just blame myself that those children don't have a mother.

Pain.

I cried every minute of the day. We were burying her today. Pain was all I felt everytime I thought about our last conversation.

I'm sorry.

"You're crying" Alora said while hugging me. Mirabella and Alora had been with me all morning.

"Are you still very sad mama?" Alora asked while rubbing my hand.

"I'm not sad anymore" I lied.

I was sad about her death I just couldn't find it in my heart to tell them that. Mirabella understood immediately when I told her that her mother was amongst the stars. Nicholas was too young to understood so we all just didn't tell him.

"Girls, go bath and dress up in your black dresses okay" I told them kissing both their foreheads.

I had four children now not two.
________________

Walking downstairs with both girls holding my hands we walk inside the kitchen for some breakfast.

I didn't put any make up for the funeral I just couldn't.

"Girls what would you like to eat" I ask while giving them both a small smile.

"Pancakes" Alora shouted sounding excited.

"Eggs and cheese" Mirabella shouted in excitement making me smile.

Walking behind the counter I start with the eggs with cheese making both girls a plate. Making pancakes was obviously easy since it was all i enjoyed eating while pregnant with the twins.

"You carry on as if my daughter isn't dead." Leonardo shouted making all the children wince at his tone towards me.

"Leo, not now" Gianna said managing to control her angry irritated tone.

"When then Gianna, she killed my only daughter." he stated making me tense..

I couldn't get angry, he was right.

"Are you seriously accusing her?" Luca hissed back to his father.

"She should've been dead not your sister." Leonardo said shouting.

I couldn't move or react.

He was right.

"No." Alora said now crying. It broke my heart.

"My mom tried. She wasn't to blame for Zia Anna's death. (Aunt)" she said sobbing.

"See what you've done." Luca said angrily. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

Leonardo just looked at me like I was disgusting him. I just bowed my head feeling ashamed. I hated how weak I felt.

"You're not allowed to come to her burial ceremony." he spat towards me.