CHAPTER 43

Giovanni Rossi

It's been a week since she blurted she'd been raped. I haven't seen her so hurt, so broken. She ran out when she realized she'd confessed. I walked out, looking for her but I was too late she had already left the gates.

She returned drunk with bruised knuckles. She never spoke about it ever again it's been a whole week and she lives like it never happen, like she never opened up.

I watched her bond with Alora and it made me smile cause Alora always felt alone even with a huge family she felt a piece of her was missing and I knew she needed her mother.

Only Aurora could understand Alora.

I needed to show her a suprise since our anniversary was coming up. We would be married five years and seven months. I missed every anniversary every year when she wasn't with me but I kept count. I hated the day but I loved it. I loved our wedding anniversary because I got to marry the love of my life and probably the only person who breaks my shell.

They always said Alora would break it and I doubted it. Only her mother could.

I loved my daughter enough not to be bitter and bothered by everything but I loved Aurora enough to be happy.

Walking past their little room which was a built in library I walked into the suprise room, after the old house was
destroyed I made sure to design this one better making it difficult to destroy and only my close men had the blueprints ingrained in their minds. Aurora had to learn the house plans just so she could know
where everything was.

I rebuilt this room. I made it better, I always wanted to suprise her but she died too early so this time I'm not taking a chance I was to show her this suprise in three days.
______________________
Aurora Rossi

Alora is definitely my daughter, she spoke with so much sass it was different to digest. She told me all about how close she was with her cousin Mirabella and she told me how loving Anna was when I wasn't around. It hurt hearing her speak.

"mama" looking up from my book

my little rebel moves to sit closer to my chair.

"yes"

"Why are we in here?" she asked making me smile.

"To sharpen our minds, to be a great leader we need information always." I say lecturing her.

She listened to me, she listened to everything I told her.

I knew Aaron was spending quality time with his father, it did them good to bond.

"Mama"

"Yes"

"Don't leave me." she said staring at me awaiting a response to calm her nerves.

"I won't, I promise" I say softening my voice. Opening my arms for a hug she jumps into my arms making us both giggle.

"I love you mama" she said while laying her small head on my chest making me smile.

"I have loved you since I found out I was pregnant." I say kissing her head.

"Mama, is it true you knew you were having me?"

"Yes, your brother was a wonderful surprise but I knew I was having a girl." I said while rocking her in my arms.

"How?"

"Well it's a weird story, I just knew Lora it was something I always wanted. To mother a little girl cause I'd hope you came with my attitude and looks." I say pausing to look at her.