CHAPTER 34

One week later.
Aurora Carter

I felt so at peace like I was on clouds but that couldn't be correct since I was in the hospital.. Right? Hmm

Moving around I hear Andrew's voice shouting for Anderson "Damn why are you screaming idiot." I say sounding annoyed with him, making him smile even harder. "if you keep smiling like that you'll eventually tear if that's humanly possible." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Rora you're awake." he says sounding relieved making me confused.

"What am I supposed to be dead." I say sarcastically making them look away.

"hey, hey why'd you do that" they both kept quiet making me angry.

"talk before I fuck you both up and where's my children and everyone."

"well fine, you're supposed to be dead..to the world, also we kinda had to separate you both from them." Andrew says

"You separated me from who" I ask cautiously.

"From your husband and daughter." he replies quickly while stepping back from the bed.

"What's my daughter going to drink."

"um formula" that's when I gave them the death glare.

"no."

"TAKE ME HOME." I say angrily.

"We can't, atleast not yet. Also this estate is yours it's just under Mikayla Rossi." he says trying to calm me..

"Where's my son."

"Next door"

"Bring him to me." Andrew nods and calls a nurse to bring my baby boy to me.

"so why'd you leave my daughter"

"we couldn't fake both their deaths and then yours." Andrew says sounding guilty.

"Why'd you fake my death." I ask in a blank tone.

"Well your father." he says while looking at me for confirmation to carry on. Nodding he continues.

"Your father the late Don knew someone close to us was a mole but he couldn't figure it out or them in time so he had a whole plan mapped out. We decided to keep you close but not to close. You can only go back when you're stronger and now well you weren't."

"If they couldn't kill you or they'd fail again, they'd kill your children and we both don't want that.." he said it like he was reassuring me but sounded personal.

"when this plan went down we were scared cause you didn't wake up after 48 hours." he said with a bit of pain lacing his emotionless voice. "seeing everyone and not being able to tell them hurt Rora."

"How did everyone take my death" I ask curious.

"Everyone was hurt, broken even but the one reaction that got us worried really, was Giovanni's." hearing his name made me roll my eyes.

"oh please I'm sure he was Celebrating" I replied with annoyance feeling almost hurt while admitting it.

"Actually I don't think so." Andrew said.

"Hmm" I hum, mentally rolling my eyes so hard they'd probably fall out..

"Yea, no you should've seen him it was like he lost his soul." Anderson replies making me scoff.

"He has a soul" I say sarcastically making them roll their eyes at me. Something had me believe that he did care but why.

"Rora" Andrew says almost tired of my sarcasm.

"Sure and I've been out how long."

"A week and we're serious about Rossi he looked like he fucked up shit, for a moment I was worried about him" Anderson replies.

"WHERE'S MY BABY." I say now shouting.

"here's the heir, Donna" she says walking in. I start to analyze her. I scoff seeing how innocent she looked.

"You're cute."

"Thank you madam." she says quietly and walked out after handing the baby to me.

The baby started to cry but I started  humming to him a lullaby my mother used to hum to me when I was younger, starting to shush he giggles making me smile. He watches me make funny faces, I wasn't sure if he understood anything I was doing but I'd spend every possible minute with him. He looked alot like his father especially his nose and those eyes those stormy baby blue eyes. He had that dimple that drove me crazy and had temper that came from one please. Giovanni Luca Rossi.

"Rora we need to show you something."

"What" I say looking up from my son.

"A letter."

"From" I ask the obvious question knowing only my father would use that type of envelope. 'Keeps the beast tamed' he'd say.

"hold him for me." I say sweetly using my motherly voice.
_____________________

Dear Aurora
You know I've always loved calling you Mikayla since I named you after my second name Mike, remember to embrace every single thing about you princess.

If you're reading this it means I'm dead. You will be, if not already Donna of the American Mafia. I'm so sorry you're reading this my little girl but it was time.

Don't give the boys a hard time. I gave them strict instructions and they were difficult.

I knew they were coming but I couldn't figure them out in time. They were always coming for you and I couldn't have that happen so I knew I'd protect you with my life. I already knew you were pregnant and it wasn't difficult figuring out who the father was. I knew the Italians would protect you that's why I married you off to them without consulting you beforehand, even the ones that seemed colder than ice I just knew you'd be protected, you'd be safe.

If you are reading this it means you've given birth and it also means your not with the Italian's anymore. I had a whole system for your mother and sister but yours was more secured and sensitive. I planned everyone's safety with the best assassins to keep you all safe cause I knew I wouldn't be there physically.

I wasn't the best father but I tried giving you everything. You were to become Donna and I had to make some hard decisions to protect your fragile heart. I ordered the kill on your orphanage I didn't want to leave you unprepared. Now that  you're a stone cold killer with no emotions and that's great but my dear daughter live life. I lived a life filled with pain and heartache but having your mother there with me made all the heartache better. She gave me two beautiful girls, you being one of them you made my heart soften especially the day you were born.

You don't have a lot of time to figure out who's after you but remember when it's time, make it known that you're still alive only a few will know you're not dead and that'll be Andrew, Anderson and your aunt.

Make a powerful entrance.

Show them who's Aurora Mikayla Carter.
Have fun My little Dark Knight.
Papa loves you so much and I know you miss me but keep reminding everyone that I live inside of them especially inside of you.

-Papa.
____________________
We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok.

A/n :Did you guys really think I'd kill Aurora off. No way is this Dark Knight leaving. Oof...

Aurora : I'm coming back bitches. Love you all