CHAPTER 27

Aurora Pov

It was dark just this time i wasn't held in a cage and I could hear everything. Hearing Anna's voice and His.

I decided to pretend to be asleep just to overhear anything important they might be keeping from me. I don't know why but I felt like everyone was hiding something from me.

I hate lies.

"You can't stress her. You have to be responsible also no more fucking these whores you're just disrespecting her." Anna says sounding angry and a piece of me got hurt when I heard that he'd been fucking other women. He cheated.

Of course he did, that was his dirty nature to just fuck every walking skirt. Ignoring the pain I just stay in place and that's when everything takes a turn.

"She's carrying my babies and she doesn't even know Giovanna, you need to tell her about it since you seem to be a puss when it comes to telling her the truth." he says harshly making her sigh also I couldn't believe it, I couldn't be carrying his babies cause there's only one. It's Luca's not Giovanni's.

"Gio you have to tell her your her Luca. Just like we told you she's your Mika. " Anna replies with a hit of sadness in her voice.

He's my Luca no.

"You guys cannot go on this way the doctor said it's bad for her health. The babies take so much from her already. She's tired and all your bickering is draining her." she says now sounding serious.

Moving I groan just to let them know I'm waking up. Looking at him I glare and silently sit up not looking away from his intense gaze it felt warm like he cared and I just shrugged the feeling off. He couldn't care I doubt he even had a heart, he cheated he's a bastard that forced my hand in marrying him.

"Get out" is all i say and he actually does listen. "I'll be back" he says walking out leaving me with Anna. "I'll be back" I say mocking and trying to imitate his deep husky voice.

Anna starts to giggle while walking to my hospital bed. Inviting her inside we cuddle for what seems a year but was probably a hour considering I missed her and heard she'd missed me. While I was fake asleep I heard her sobbing and apologizing which confused me.

Anna Pov

Her scent was still the same some off it was rubbed off because she'd stopped using her products but it was still there. Knowing she noticed the products in the bathroom suite she'd assume I did that but in actual fact it was my brother.

Apart of me knows he cares for her I know he wants her but he's afraid. I lay on the other side of the bed making sure she's safe from harms way and we slept for a few hours just cuddling.

"Go get the information out, I want revenge I need blood." is all i wake up to.

"Rora" I call out seeing she'd left the bed and was on a phone call.

"I'm coming Anna" she says back

Getting out of the bed I walk into her bathroom and I take the longest shower. I needed to tell her everything and that fucken scared me.

"I don't care about money I have plenty. Get the job done or I'll do it myself." she says harshly over the phone. Walking out with my towel wrapped around my body I walk inside her hospital closet. "I feel sorry for the person dealing with you right now."i say walking past my best friend. Rolling her eyes I giggle getting some sweats.

I knew she had a ruthless side but I barely saw it. She never showed those she cared for that side and I knew why. Everyone knew why.

"Make the rounds I'm leaving in 48 hours" she says ending the intense phone call. "So who's the other caller"

"Andrew" she says simply stripping her clothes off and walking towards the bathroom. "They've grown" I say

"They have also you have some explaining to do."she says walking in and shutting the bathroom door.
"Also don't break this one as well" she shouts back through the closed door.
_________________________

Giovanni Pov

I can't breathe when she's away. I feel emotionless when she's distant. I thought we were okay but the bitch came back. Breathing down Sara's neck I thrust into her loose pussy feeling nothing but air. Groaning as I'm not getting the same satisfaction I got with Mika, I pull out and rip my condom off tying it and throwing it away in my trash bin.

"Baby perché ti sei tirato fuori ero vicino. (Baby why'd you pull out I was close.)" she says in Italian making me regret having this girl in my hotel room.

My one rule was never sleep with anyone in my bed or my estate and I broke both those rules for one women. I broke them without a second thought and that fucked with me hard.

"Well I wasn't close and I don't feel like having you anymore. You can leave." I say coldly. Muttering swear words in Italian she left and I could finally breathe.

I never let them touch me while I was fucking I never fucked without a condom except one women that seems stuck in my fucken head. I never let a women inside and she might know more than my own mother.

It troubled me that she was the mother of my children and she hated me. I didn't hate her I had no reason to hate her. I just misjudged her.

I fucken want to grovel so I can be in her arms at night but I won't. I'd never grovel to a women. I'd never kneel to a woman. Fuck Love I wouldn't even fall into the like category never mind love.

She drove me mad and I loved it. I loved the thrill of us fighting but I also enjoyed hearing her laugh. I'm seriously whipped but I refuse to accept it.

*Ring*
*Ring*
Answering the phone call I sigh.

Snapping my attention to my best friend on the phone call. "Can I assist you" I ask plainly.

"come to the hospital there's a gun fight."

I just saw Red.
____________________________________

We stopping here for now let's go...
Don't forget to Vote and Comment and don't forget to Follow this account.
My booktok needs your love so don't forget to follow my booktok on tiktok for more updates on upcoming posts on snowlight_rose on tiktok

I hope it makes sense lemme know if you seem lost but I'll be posting sometime this week.

I finally got my reading glasses 👓