CHAPTER 38

3 weeks later.
Aurora Carter

It has been three weeks since that ball room incident well since the twins first met. Aaron was very protective when it came to me considering for the first 3 years of his life my health was declining slowly.

It's been hard on him and I wish he never had to witness what he had. FUCK. Alora on the other hand was fiesty and she really was my twin. The girl had some much attitude I'm sure she can't even contain it herself.

I miss my daughter very much but what she said to us hurt me and I know it hurt Aaron.

Flash back

"I hate you both and I wish you both died for real."

"I wish I never met you both"
_____________
I knew that my heart ached at the thought of my only daughter hating me. I couldn't tell anyone yet. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone why I faked my death. Luca wanted ask but he didn't which I'm grateful for because keeping this away from everyone was hard enough...

My father left me a second letter, one that I'd have to read before returning home. Knowing the information I knew I had mental issues, I was anxious more and I fell in a deep depression when my father's death hit me.

I hated myself for not being strong enough, I stopped eating which caused a eating disorder making it difficult for me to function. I lost so much weight, gaining it all back was difficult since I couldn't stomach anything solid. I was always hooked to a IV and I could only bond with my son in someone else's hands since I was too weak to hold him.

Aaron knew my struggles because he'd witnessed most of them. I hated I wasn't a great mother. He deserved alot more and the moment I got back on my two feet I trained him myself and we grew closer since we were training buddies. Aaron certainly took after me when it came to training cause I take that shit so seriously apparently it's the one obsession I had before the twins.

"Mama"

"Yes Aaron" then he glares at me making me laugh.

"Sì Ronnie (Yes Ronnie)" then the glare was replaced with a new earthly smile that shook everything in me making me obsess like any mother would. Aaron and I spoke Italian so he's Italian accent would grow deeper.

"You're so adorable, you know" I say now snuggling him and kissing his face making him feel embarrassed but I knew deep down that he loves it.

"Mama, Uncle sent me to you."

"Which one my little man, you have two" I say making funny faces trying to make him laugh which I succeed in.

"Mama, no stop haha... Seriously mama" Aaron says while laughing trying to contain it but he failed miserably because I kept tickling him.

"hey you two." Drew says popping his head in making us jump a little. "How'd you find us?" Aaron said in between giggles "well by the way your mother's tickling you, the whole house can hear you both." he replied with a smile making me relax.

"Rora step outside with me please." drew said while making eye contact with Aaron. Nodding I kiss Aaron on his face making him scream 'Oh no mama kissed me.' I swear I don't think I've seen that much fear in anyone's face. Smiling I walk out my bedroom leaving a very freaked out Rossi little man in there having his own panic attack. "you think he has a girlfriend."

"why" drew said while walking with me to my office. "he freaked out because I kissed him." I said while whining making Andrew chuckle making me mutter a swear word.

"he's growing, don't worry he's just five years old not fifteen." he said reassuring me.

Walking in the office I'm met with worried faces.
_____________________
Anna Rossi