CHAPTER 49

Aurora Rossi

It's been 12 hours since we got him down here and he won't talk.. I respect loyal soldiers but I hate how loyal he is.

"Brian"

"I won't tell you anything." he said scoffing.

"Fine."

Walking towards the door he cleared his throat catching my attention I turned my head. "You'll wish you spoke to me. I'm done playing nice."
_____________
Anna Rossi

I don't think I've ever seen Rora so angry, since coming out of that stupid bassment she's been restless. She looks like she's scared of something.

"Where's Ally?" she asked for the hundredth time.

"We haven't seen her since last morning" I repeated.

"How did she know?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Rora, I'm worried." I urged for her to sit down because she had been pacing the office.

"No...I think I'm scared" She repeated to herself.

Worry was an emotion we had to conceal, it was a great way to show our enemies that they finally got to our weaknesses.

Worry was the last thing I needed to feel.

"Rora" I called to her gaining her attention.

"Anna, where is she?"

"I don't know."

Sébastien and Giovanni walked in nearly breaking the door down.

"What the fuck?" I shouted sounding annoyed at their idiotic burst in.

"The kids have been taken" Sébastien said while catching his breathe.

"What do you mean the kids have been taken sebby?" she asked now looking at the two men we decided to marry.

"Baby, I'm sorry we got there too late." Gio said while walking towards her.

"And Ally?"

"She took them and then left a note."
_____________________
Aurora Rossi

Anger.

I was angry.

I clenched my fists "This isn't a game anymore. She just declared war."

"Wait this was a game?" Sébby asked sounding confused.

"I was more interested in the truth but now I rule all of them guilty."

"We going to visit our guest downstairs." I said angrily.
____________________

"Rora, breathe."Anna said while rubbing my back as we enter the room he was left in.

"Talk" I say ignoring his grunts. I made sure my men had fun with him and wow they have impressed me.

He looks dead but the fucker is still breathing, I just know one thing and that's its got to hurt to breathe.

"Fuck you" he spat out making me see red and only red.

"T"
Punch
"A"
Punch
"L"
Punch
"K"
Punch.

Finally his lip split and his teeth were bloody making my knuckles drip with his blood.

"Should I spell it out again" I asked and the fucker spat his blood on my face.

Smiling I wiped it by the back of my hand and I just stared into his eyes as I started laughing.

"You've done it." Anna said