CHAPTER 52

9 months later
Aurora Rossi

I feel heavy and disgusting I know for a fact my own husband is disgusted with my huge belly. I just realized that this is the first pregnancy we got to spend together. I still craved chocolate pancakes. It was hard this time around since Anna wasn't around. I remember with the twins she was overprotective.

"Mama" Alora called out .

"I'm here" I shouted back and very soon I saw two little heads pop in my personal library for my baddies which is my sword collection.

"Mmh ouch" that stupid contraction hit hard.

"Is the baby mean again?" Mirabella asked sounding concerned for my safety.

Smiling softly "Yes Bella"

MESSAGES:

Me: Em It's happening again and this time it's harder and more painful.

Emiliana: Braxton hicks do that Rora.

Gia: Want us to come keep you company?

Emiliana: I'm already packing my bag anyways...

Me: No, don't worry.

Emiliana: I'm coming anyways. I have to monitor that baby and you princess.

Me: Call me that again and I'll break your beautiful face dearest cousin in law.

Emiliana: Jeez, women.

Gia: I'm coming as well btw.

Me: fine fine we'll be awaiting your guys arrival.

____________________________

A few hours nope I'm lying 20 minutes later the girls walked in and we've been having a girls night in with our daughters Alora, Mirabella, Emma. Gia has a son so he and Aaron are with the boys.

______________________________________

Next day

I was excited we were visiting my father and Anna. I remember how I used to sleep on the floor right next to her grave.

Walking up to her grave I stared at her beautiful grave stone. Her presence always felt stronger here than the house she spent most her time. "Hey bitch" I said with a small smile. It was just us.

I always preferred to come alone or with the girls but today I needed us time.

Giovanna Maria Russo
Born:1993
Died:2022
She was a mother.
She was a sister.
She was a wife.
She was a best friend.
She was the greatest aunt.
She lays here finally resting but forever alive in our hearts.

"Sebby and the kids moved in with us."

"I'm pregnant and it hasn't been the same without you."

"Ally disappeared but don't worry I will find her and if I don't I'll personally make sure our daughters find her. She'll pay for taking you away from me."

"mmmh mmmh fuck these fucking cramps are gonna be my fucking death."

"You'd probably rub my stomach to calm the bitch growing in me." I said while chuckling. Apart of me believed that if I came here often I'd feel better.

The pain never left me.

"Fuck" I screamed out in pain and suddenly I pee on myself.

Shit that wasn't pee.