Chapter 2

#Lizzie's POV#

"Sophie, you know you don't have to knock to come in. It's your room too, even if I am sad or want to be alone..." A voice slipped through the cracks in the door and faded away on the last word. I head quiet sobbing inside. Oh no, I thought. What happened now? I opened the door a little bit and saw that yes, it was the girl we were chasing inside. She had pale purple headphones over her ears and she didn't look up.

I glanced onto her screen and immediately fell in love with her. She was watching my Empires SMP videos! 

The girl finally looked up and gasped. "Lizzie! Joel! I...I thought it was a dream!" Joel smiled. "No, it's not. What's your name?" He asked.

"Lyn-Rose. But everybody calls me Lyn."

"That's a very pretty name," I commented. We asked Lyn questions until lunch, then hung out with some other girls, but none sparked my interest as she did. 

Finally, Joel and I promised to come back tomorrow and drove back home. In the car, we agreed on who we were adopting. We want Lyn.

#Joel's POV#

After a good night's sleep, me and Lizzie returned to the Moorshire Orphanage after a long one and half hour drive. All the girls we met yesterday were there again, as well as Mrs Bush. "So," she asked. "Did you decide who to adopt?" 

"Yes," both Lizzie and I said at the same time. "We want to adopt..." I started. All the girls seemed to hold their breath. "Lyn-Rose."

#Lyn's POV#

Did Joel just say my name? Did the legendary LDShadowLady and SmallishBeans want to adopt me? My heart fluttered with joy as Lizzie came over and embraced me with a hug and tried not to listen to the other girls' groaning. I am going to get adopted by my idols! 

After Joel and Lizzie signed the paperwork, we went up to my room. Sophie was in there, sulking, but as a good friend she congratulated me and I promised to call her every week. Lizzie looked at my old MacBook and my few clothes and whispered: "Once you settle in our house, I'm taking you SHOPPING!" I smiled so much that my mouth got tired. 

"I have - I mean, we have as surprise for you at home. Now pack your stuff, though you can leave your computer. Let's go!" Joel cried, then smiled. I said my last goodbyes to Sophie and left, going to my new house with my favourite YouTubers.