Chapter 11

#Lizzie's Pov#

It was the morning after Lyn asked me if she could invite her friends over for a project, and all was well in the house. She was at school, and Joel was out grocery shopping. I was cleaning up the morning dishes and listening to some music from my AirPods. 

I didn't see or hear him, but Buddy crept behind me and nuzzled my legs with his nose. I got startled a big, dropping the wet sponge, luckily, not the bowl I was washing. I turned around and saw him there, his big cat eyes gazing up on me. I smile, took off my damp gloves and gave Buddy a rub between his ears. He closed his eyes and purred, delightful.   

After washing the dishes, I went up the stairs to change, as I had to walk Meri around the park for her morning exercise. What I didn't see was that Joel pulling up in a car along the driveway. But that wasn't our car. It was a stranger's car. 

"Meri!" I clapped my hands and whistled. I had trained Meri a year ago to respond and come to the person who whistled and called her name. Sure enough, the cute, fluffy dog came bounding over from the direction of the dining room. I unhooked her leash from one of the hangers and attached it to her collar. I then opened the door...and I saw a sight that I had never thought I would ever see. 

#Joel's POV#

I got out of Bella's car and stepped onto the soft, dewy grass. "Bye, baby. See you on, uh... Friday." She smiled. I loved her long, wavy, blonde and brown hair and her shiny green eyes. And most of all, her personality. She is also a YouTuber, BellaYT. She plays Minecraft, as well as Roblox and Call of Duty. Lizzie...Lizzie was still nice, and I'll still continue to love her, but I don't think she's the type for me. 

Bella also got out of the car and kissed me on the cheek. I knew that it was a bad idea to bring my other girlfriend to my house where I lived with Lizzie, but she insisted. If we were going to get together, Lizzie had to know sooner or later. As I knew that she had a point, I gave in. 

"Bye, Joel, see you then." Bella literally purred. She pulled me into a hug and that was when everything went downhill. 

The front door of my house creaked open and when I looked up from our hug, I saw Lizzie's bewildered face staring right at us. 

#Lizzie's POV#

Joel was right there. On the grass in our garden. Hugging another woman, around twenty five years old. I stared at them for a second, then the thought of him with another person sunk in. Rage enveloped me as I approached him and the woman. 

"Joel?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "Care to explain?" I pointed at her, giving her a death glance. "Uh... Lizzie! Ha.. ha... came out at just the right time..." Joel stuttered, sliding away from the woman. "Um, I was just...I mean..." I could see the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. 

The woman laughed. "Hi, I'm Bella. People may know me as BellaYT, that's my channel. You must be Lizzie, Joel's wife. So nice to meet you." Bella thrust out her hand, expecting me to shake it. But I just slapped her hand and turned back to Joel. "Explain this!" I yelled. "You, Joel, going out with another woman when I thought you were going shopping for food. You lied to me, and you betrayed me! Goodbye, SmallishBeans. I'm leaving. With Lyn. We will go stay with Scott for a few days, and when we come back, I expect you to be gone. Bring your computers and your recording devices to your new girlfriend's house." I said sternly.

With that, I stormed back into the house and locked the door. I raced up onto my bed, our bed, and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

A/N: MORE THAN 100 VIEWS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Hope you liked that chapter! I am still on holiday so I haven't updated in a long time. Thanks for the patience. See you in the next chapter :)   

-Eclipse 🌙