Chapter 17

#Joel's POV#

I should've known. I should've known that Lizzie would react like that. I shouldn't have followed Scott back to his house.

I decided to walk back home as Scott drove here and our houses were like, a 20 minute walk away. I need to get her back. My thought train continued, going round and round the track. I need her to forgive me, though I know it's hard to. I really love her, and I finally found out that Bella only wanted me for her benefit.

Back home, it felt lonelier than ever. Not even Meri and Buddy were here. I went to bed earlier, hoping that all of this is a bad dream, and that Lizzie never found out I cheated on her and I found out Bella's plan earlier on.

But no. When I woke up the next day, Lizzie wasn't snoring beside me. Buddy wasn't curled up in his cat bed. When I checked Lyn's room, she wasn't there to greet me and say good morning. Sighing, I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. Simple breakfast was fine, I wasn't in the mood to cook some sausages or even heat up some hash browns. So I just poured myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal.

I didn't know what to do, so I invited my friends Callum (SeaPeeKay), Charles (Grian), Jimmy (SolidarityGaming) and Kirsty, Jimmy's girlfriend, to Warner Bros Studio. We booked tickets for the day after, and I smiled for the first time in two days. I would enjoy myself tomorrow, go out with my friends and forget about what happened. I know it would be suspicious if I go without Lizzie tagging along, but I'll just make up an excuse.

#Lizzie's POV#

It has been a wild night. First, Joel appeared, and I screamed at him. Secondly, I learnt a valuable lesson from Lyn. Before I fell asleep, I saw her lying beside me, chest going up and down, breathing slightly. She seemed so calm. So mature. She understood what I was going through even though it has never happened to her. And I hope she will never have to experience what I went through when she's older.

Timeskip to the next day

"Have you texted Joel yet?" Lyn asked. Oh no. I forgot.... I thought. "Uhhh, no, but I'll do it later. After breakfast, because I'm so hungry." Lyn raised an eyebrow but didn't question any more.

I poured Elle and Buddy some cat food and Meri some dog food while Scott whipped up some bacon and eggs. Lyn was starving, so she took a huge bite of warm bacon. "Mmmm... Scott, this is delicious!" Scott smiled from the kitchen. "Thanks! I'm glad you like it."

But all this time, I was thinking about the text I will text to Joel. But would I?....

#Lyn's POV#

Thoughts were racing through my mind. Lizzie agreed that she would text him and apologise, but why didn't she do it? Is she afraid? I shook them out of my head. No. Just believe that she will do it after breakfast.

Speaking of, what are we going to do after breakfast? Of course, we could film the second episode of Lizzie and I's Survival Let's Play, but what else? I doubt that Lizzie would want to go home if Joel's there, so going home was out of the plan. We could go for lunch, to her favourite restaurant, which is just around the corner from Scott's house.

As if reading my mind, Lizzie asked: "What do you want to do after breakfast?" So I told her what I was thinking about doing, and we agreed on recording the video, then going out for lunch and then driving around the neighbourhood with Scott.

So we logged into our minecraft accounts and continued on where we left off, which was after getting full iron armour. I recorded my intro and then told my viewers that our first goal for this episode was to get full diamond armour, then each get a maxed out level thirty enchantment table. To not waste time, both me and Lizzie planted some sugarcane to grow while we're mining and then we hit the caves.

It is the same cave where we got all that iron, but because we didn't go very deep, we didn't get any diamonds yet. There is a mineshaft, so we parted ways, I went left, Lizzie went right, and decided to meet back at my base after an hour of mining. Luckily, on my first turn I actually found a chest and inside is a name tag, some glowberries, iron, redstone and one diamond. I squealed and when I got the advancement, Lizzie texted me in the chat: "Nice job! Where'd you find that?" and I wrote back: "Mineshaft chest".

The next hour passed in a flash, and soon enough, I was stabbing zombies and attacking skeletons with a sapphire blue sword, with full diamond armour, tools, and four diamonds to spare. I was extremely lucky to find two veins of eight shiny blue stones. "Hopefully Lizzie was this lucky, too." I said for my viewers to hear.

But just as I said that, a message popped up in the chat: "LDShadowLady fell from a high place".