Chapter 20

#Lizzie's POV#

It's the weekend, and me and Lyn were getting ready to visit three of our potential homes. The first one is downtown, around a ten minute drive from our old place where Joel is currently living alone and around a fifteen minute drive from Scott's.

A woman was waiting for us there at around 10:30 am and started to introduce herself, but once she realised who we were, she almost screamed out loud but held it back. "Hi, I'm Eljie, and today we'll be going to- Are you LDShadowLady and TheSolarEclipse?" She squealed. "My son absolutely loves watching you guys! Because he's only eight years old, I'll have to watch the videos with him, and I'm not such a big fan of Minecraft but I actually really enjoy your videos and streams!" The woman, Eljie, babbled on.

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, we are. So we're here to visit three houses...?" I raised an eyebrow. "Haha, sorry, I got distracted for a moment," Eljie replied and smiled at Lyn. Lyn smiled back at her sweetly. "So, come on in." She unlocked the front door and led us inside.

After a nice tour of the house, Eljie treated us for lunch before moving on to the next house. "It's necessary, seeing what you guys did to me and my son," she had said. We sat down in an Italian restaurant and had small talk and I gave her some spoilers for my next video, which is currently in progress, which means I'm still editing it. Once all our food comes, there's less talking and more eating, But Eljie still asks a load of questions about our uploading schedule and how our videos are made. 

While I'm eating my beef lasagne, I think about the house we just saw. There are three bedrooms, so one for me, one for Lyn and a guest room. There are also three bathrooms, two connecting bathrooms with two of the rooms and one in the living room. The thing is, there's no front garden and the backyard is not as big as we would like, as I want Buddy to have a nice play area there. Overall, the rooms are good sized and I quite like it.

So after lunch, we set off to the second house we're visiting today. 

#Scott's POV#

These past few days have gone haywire. Firstly, when Lizzie told me that they were going to stay for about five days, I agreed, because I actually thought they were going to stay for only five days. But of course, I'm wrong, and they've already stayed for almost eight days in total. Who's counting though?

Secondly, the situation with Joel isn't good. Lizzie does not want to see him at all. Even in AfterLife SMP, I saw that when they crossed paths, Joel unmuted his microphone and started to say something but Lizzie just sprinted away into the other direction, ignoring him. And last week I saw his Twitter post about the trip to Warner Bros Studios with Callum, Grian, Jimmy and Kirsty and Lyn commented that they were leaving him 'for good', whatever that means. I think I know exactly what they mean, though. They've been searching for a new house ever since that night. 

Another thing is that Lizzie - She's getting distracted. Every night, I can hear her mumbling in the living room when she thinks everyone is asleep. I could hear words about Joel, about Lyn, and even about Meri, Buddy and Elle. Last night, when I woke up to go to the bathroom, I heard her say: "Lyn is perfect. Buddy is good. Meri is good. Scott is good. Elle is good. Joel is bad." That... is a bit worrying. But hopefully when they move into their new house, everything will be back to normal again. If anything could be called normal again. 

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for taking the time to read my book. Unfortunately, I am going to the US tomorrow so I (probably) will not be uploading until the end of July. But I will try to write as fast as possible. Thanks :D

-Eclipse 🌙