Chapter 18

#Joel's POV#

I finally woke up in a bright mood, as today me and my friends were going to Warner Bros Studios. I decided to vlog the whole thing, from me driving to Jimmy's house to pick him and Kirsty up, to meeting Grian and Callum at the main entrance. I haven't been here ever since me and Lizzie got married, which is just over three years ago. So I'm excited to explore this place further.

We first went to Hogwarts, exploring the Great Hall, then the common rooms of each of the houses. For lunch, we each ordered a nice, cooling bottle of butterbeer. This is actually Kirsty's first time visiting this place, so she was thrilled to taste the soft, buttery taste of this iconic drink from the Harry Potter books and movies. (A/N: I have never been there so I don't actually know what they did there but yeah)

After a thrilling behind the scenes tour of some of the Harry Potter movie sets, we left with happy memories and a full heart.

#Lyn's POV#

It was a crazy fun Saturday, and after I finished reading my book that I'm currently reading, called 'One of Us Is Lying', a murder mystery, me and Lizzie settled down into bed. It was late and Lizzie is scrolling through her social media platforms. There were way less hate comments about me now, but there were still some occasional bad comments directed to me.

I took a peek at my phone and saw a new notification pop up from Instagram: 'LDShadowLady posted a new photo just now'. I quickly swiped to the post and found that she posted the photo we just took at the restaurant we had lunch in. I smiled, Lizzie saw it, and she smiled, too.

But then another notification got sent to my phone: 'SmallishBeans posted 4 photos just now'. I swiped to Joel's Instagram page and saw... Him. Well, obviously him, but in the photos, I recognised Grian, Jimmy, Callum and a girl I don't know, but she had her arm over Jimmy's shoulder so it's probably his girlfriend. 

And behind them was a huge castle, vaguely familiar... and then it clicked. Hogwarts Castle. They must have been at Warner Bros Studios today. I felt a rage of heat on my face. How dare he! How dare he go have fun and pretend nothing had happened when his wife and daughter are living in gloom in a friend's house!

"Lizzie..." I growled, handing her my phone. "You should take a look at this." Lizzie held my phone and swiped through all the photos, hand flying to her mouth. "Joel... at Warner Bros? He.. he has the nerve!" She threw my phone onto the bed and sat up. "Lyn? Do you think I should send that text after he went to a theme park with our friends?" I hung my head, thinking what I should reply. And I finally replied: "No, it's okay. If he goes and has fun with your friends without you, he doesn't deserve you and me at all."And.. I have an idea which would most likely teach Joel a good lesson."

#Joel's POV#

I lay on my bed and started posting a few pictures of my day on my Instagram and Twitter. Satisfied with how the day went, I chose a photo of all of us in front Hogwarts, one at lunch, one on the behind the scenes tour and one in front of the main entrance.

I was preparing to go to bed when my phone dinged. Someone commented on my post, and her name is TheSolarEclipse. Oh, no... I thought. Lyn saw my post! Oh no, no, no. I shouldn't have posted that! Now both her and Lizzie know that I went there with our friends without her!

I opened the comment and I was shocked. How could Lyn write this?

"Joel, if you're reading this, we're done. We're done with what you did. First you cheat on Lizzie, then you go out with your friends like nothing has happened. Did Grian, Jimmy, Kirsty or Callum ask where Lizzie was? And what did you reply? A stupid excuse? Joel, we're going home. One last time. One last goodbye. And then we're all done. Forever." 

A/N: Hello! If you like this, please vote and comment, it will mean a lot to me! Thanks ;)

-Eclipse 🌙