Chapter 14

#Scott's POV#

I couldn't believe what Lizzie just told me. Joel wouldn't do that! He is a kind man, loyal to her. Why did this have to happen? My anger bursted out like a volcano and I jumped to my feet. "Lizzie! Is that true?" I asked, pacing. She nodded. "Unfortunately, yes."

I walked to the front door, fast, and started to put my shoes on. "Stay here, guys. I'll be back soon." I slipped out of the door and mumbled, "Hopefully, with an apologising Joel."

#Joel's POV#

I hailed a taxi and went back home. In a somber mood, I headed up the stairs and lay down on my bed. Our bed. The bed in which we slept together, once upon a time. But I don't know if that's going to happen anytime soon.

Sighing, I turned on my computer and booted up Minecraft. That would make me feel better. But nothing is compared to if Lizzie comes running back and forgives me for what I did.

I started to record a new AfterLife SMP video and I had to reroll my origin as I died. I got Wyverian, which was kind of like a dragon, which was cool. At least now I could fly, see in the dark and spit venom. I switched from my cool Iceling skin to a new green dragon skin, which was amazing. I loved the eyes!

I went to get some new tools, armour and xp as when I died I lost all my stuff and xp. I also went end busting and found a chest with an insane pickaxe enchanted with Efficiency V, Silk Touch, Mending, Unbreaking III and Curse of Vanishing.

It was a successful trip as when I got back to my base, I got full diamond armour, four special music discs and our first termite ingot, which make the best armour in this game. I then re-enchanted my gear, and got the most unlucky on my sword, which gave me horrible enchants. Today was just not my day for enchanting.

I finished off the episode with some interior decorating, filling up my house with workbenches, a kitchen and nicer enchanting area so I can easily access it if my origin makes me big and tall again. I made the Blazeborn house look a bit more overgrown as I am not a Blazeborn anymore, and did my outro while flying over my base.

It was almost 7pm after finishing recording, so I made myself some spaghetti and wished Lyn and Lizzie were with me. And then the doorbell rang. And someone with a heavy Scottish accent shouted: "Joel! Open up!"

#Lyn's POV#

"Stay here, guys, I'll be back soon." Said Scott just before he left us. Alone. In his house. Luckily he had time to lock the front door before he left. Me and Lizzie looked at each other awkwardly. "Uhh... so what do we do now?" I asked. It was only 5pm, so we still had time before dinner.

"I don't know...we'll have to wait until Scott comes back." Lizzie replied. "Anyway, we could play with the pets or record another video," she continued. "Sure!" I answered.

So then we both logged onto Minecraft and made a new multiplayer world. We decided to make this video on my channel so we can earn more subscribers. We spawned right next to a village, which was nice, and of course, we raided it. We got more than half a stack of hay bales each and turned them all into wheat, then bread, so food was not a problem. We both stole the beds from the villagers, and raided the chests.

Then we decided to settle down and build our own starter bases near spawn and near the village. I built a spruce cabin style house with a porch and a second level. Lizzie built a simple oak house about 200 blocks away from me.

We met up and went mining together, and got full iron tools and armour before I finished up recording the outro. The whole 1 and half hour could be turned into a nice, neat 20 minute Let's Play.

"That was great!" Lizzie exclaimed, giving me a high-five. "Thanks," I replied, smiling. It was now time for dinner, and both our stomachs were growling, but Scott hadn't returned yet.

We decided to text Scott that we were going out to get dinner. Fortunately, he replied quick enough, and we set off a few minutes after we got his 'okay' response. Lizzie knew a nice Chinese restaurant nearby so we walked there and had a delicious meal.

When we were exiting the restaurant, a girl around 10 years old, with her parents, walked in. The girl squealed and pointed at us... specifically, me! "Eeeek! You're Lyn! The Minecraft YouTuber! I love your videos!" She practically beamed. I didn't know how to reply. I had never encountered these things before. "Uhh, hi!" I waved and smiled. "Yes, I'm Lyn. This is Lizzie. LDShadowlady." The girl's eyes widened. "LDShadowLady? Like the famous YouTuber?" I nodded. "Yep. That's her. Signature pink bubblegum hair and beautiful smile." "Hi!" Lizzie stepped in. "What's your name?" "Lucy..." The girl said shyly, smiling. "I can't believe it's actually you!"

Lucy's mom waved hi. "Sorry for bothering you guys. My daughter is a HUGE fan of you guys. And SmallishBeans. She's definitely going to tell all her friends about this!"