Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

(RAI'S POV)

"Focus Rai." Shukaku voice ranged out. Surprisingly he's helping me out. Right now I am trying to contain the two tails. Shukaku, Inoichi, and Ibiki are all blocking the other seven tails. So that I can just focus on one. I focus my chakra making a connection between the two tails and I.

Matatabi was actually extremely kind. She said that I remind her of her other jinchuriki. Instead of controlling her I am trying to create a bond between us. To be honest I don't mind her at all.

"Why thank you Rai." Her voice ranged out. I smiled and nodded. I can feel her chakra flowing through me. She herself would like to create a bond between us making this process way faster and easier.

Shukaku was a burden. He wanted to be the one in control meaning he wouldn't cooperate. So instead of making a bond, I had to actually try to control him.

Then finally during the years I made a bond. Though I still don't trust him, so that is why I don't sleep.

Anyways.. I been doing this for about 10 hours. Matatabi said that since I contain other tailed beast inside of me, making my chakra more powerful and also since we're both cooperating this should take about a day or even less!

"The bond is completed." Matatabi said. I nodded and stretched . She relaxed. "Now we just have to work together. Combine our minds together." She added.

I nodded. "How do we do that?" I asked.

"We have to exchange memories. Memories are precious." She said. I edged closer to her cage. We touched hands.. or paws.. The memories flowed out.

After we had exchange memories.. Which took about two hours, I felt connected to Matatabi. I felt a bond between us.

"We are now one. We are connected. You have control over the two tails. I will help guide you in this world" Matatabi said. I bowed my head.

"Thank you Matatabi." I said smiling. She smiled.. Well tried too.

I finally returned reality.

"Well that was easier than I thought." Inoichi said. I nodded.

"She wanted a bond between us making it easier and faster." I said.

"Well lets hope that the other seven would want the same." Ibiki said. I nodded.

"How long did it take you to control the one tails?" Inoichi asked.

"It took about two weeks of meditation.. Just meditation. I was three at the time. It took longer because I was weaker and because Shukaku didn't want me to control him. He didn't want a bond between us." I explained. They both nodded. I looked around seeing the ANBUs.

"Are you well enough to start on the three tails?" Inoichi asked. I sighed but nodded.

"Lets go." Ibiki said. Next thing I know I was facing the three tails. I heard that the fourth Mizukage was in complete harmony with Isobu.. The three tails. Hopefully I will also be in complete harmony with him too.

"Hello Isobu.. My name is Rai." I said smiling at him. He just stares at me.

He looked so adorable. An adorable turtle :3

"Who are you?!" He asked frighten. I raised an eyebrow.

"My name is Rai. I don't mean any harm at all." I said smiling again. He looked at me with fear and back up in his cage.. Uhh..

"Isobu.. I'm not going to harm you at all. I need to create a bond with you.. But if you don't cooperate then I will have to gain control over you... But if you cooperate then then can go nice and smoothly." I said. He looks at me warily.