Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

(KOSUKE'S POV)

"GET YO ASSES UP EVERYONEEEEEE!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE. 10 MINUTES!" Rai yelled. Sora starts groaning and covering her head with the pillow.

"SHUT UP RAI!" She yelled, though her screams with muffled since her face was in the pillow.

"SORAAAAAAAAAAAA WAKEY WAKEY!" Rai yelled even louder. Ahh don't you just love Rai?

"Gosh sometimes I wish she would sleep." Sora said getting out of bed. I start laughing. She looked over and pouted. She's so beautiful. ♥

"How are you so happy at this early in the morning?" She asked as she rolled out of bed. She straighten her clothes and yawned. Sora wasn't a morning person, nope, not at all.

"Baby it's 10:00" I laughed. Sora just grunted and went inside the bathroom. Today's the day we get put into teams. I have a pretty good idea that we're all gonna get separated. Oh well. It's not like we're gonna die. At least I hope not......

"KOSUKEEEE TELL RAI TO SHUT UP AND LET US SLEEP." Mao yells. I hear Rai's laughter ringing through the house. Even though I get annoyed sometimes whenever Rai wakes us up, I honestly have no idea what I'll do without her. I don't know what I would do without any of them 0.0

"I HAVE RAMEN!" Rai shouted. I hear Naruto and Mao scrambling out of bed.

"COMING!" They both yelled. I chuckled. Of course. Ugh. Out of bed I go .-.

"YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MEEEEEE" Rai yells. Her and her potty mouth -.- I wonder where she got that from... xD

"YOU DON'T KNOW A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT MEEEEE." Mao added.

"KEEP LOOKING DOWN ON ME. I AM MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE." Naruto manage to yell.

"CUT ME DEEP AND I WONT BLEED." I added.

"GONNA KICK KICK KICK ME WHEN IM DOWNNN." Sora said while coming out of the room.

We all laughed. Our dramatic duets are on pointttttttt.

"HURRY WE GOTTA GOOOO." Rai yelled running out of the room. I didn't get to eat yet! I NEED MY FOODDDDD.

"BUT RAI I WANNA EAT!" Sora yelled as she pouts.

"TOO BAD YOU SHOULD'VE WOKEN UP EARLIER." Rai yelled back. Sora just sighed and walked out.

"We can get lunch after or something." I said slipping my hand into hers. She looked up and nodded, offering me a small smile as she yawns.

"RACE YA!" Naruto yelled running ahead. Mao started running too.

"What a dragg! They always wanna race. -.-" Rai said. Me and Sora laughed. Rai is actually really lazy. SURPRISE RIGHT!?! Yeah I know..

Anyways Rai darted ahead.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR RAI!" Naruto and Mao both shouted after her.

"MY REFLEXES SUCKS THO! I NEED TO WORK ON THEM." Rai yelled. She's so weird, I don't understand how she can be so weird. I mean Mao is weirder but yeah. They're all weird, we're all weird. Oh well.

"IT'S ACTUALLY BETTER THAN MOST SHINOBIS!" Sora yelled.

"JUST NOT BETTER THAN OURS." I yelled then smirked. Rai looked behind her and playfully glared at us before giving us a closed eye smile and flipping us the finger.

"Naughty child." Sora mumbled under her breath. I just threw my head back and laughed. About five minutes later we finally got to the academy, rai waved at us and went to sit beside her friends.