Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

(RAI'S POV)

"WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT?!" Mao yelled. Sora just stared at them with shock.

"Hold up.. You just said that if they get their hands on me then it's gonna be bad. You're basically handing me to them!" I yelled. Baka Sensei shook his head.

"They won't expect a tailed beast, let alone all nine tailed beast to be right under their nose." Baka Sensei said. I shook my head.

"This is crazy!" I exclaimed.

"This is too dangerous! What if they find out that Rai has all nine tails?!" Sora asked.

"We already took care of that. We are going to seal your tailed beasts. They won't see a trace of it unless you let them. Which I hope you don't." Baka Sensei said. Oh totally I'm gonna tell them I have the tailed beast so they can extract it from me and destroy the world. Yay.

"Also.. The reason we're doing this now and because they suspect that Rai is out there.. That one person has all tailed beast. It'll be stupid for us to rush you in now. That's why we have to wait." Baka Sensei explained. It's stupid in general to put us in at all!

"You also don't have a choice. It's already settled." One of the council said.

"And if we refuse?" I questioned as I glared at them.

"Then we'll force you. Erase your memory of everything and anything. Then we'll put in your mind that you're part of the Akatsukis ." Baka Sensei said. I stared at them with shock.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Sora yelled as she slammed her fist on the table.

"So either keep all your memories, or erase them cause of how selfish you are. If you leave the village you'll be helping everyone. There's a less chance for the Akatsukis to strike the village if they do find out we're hiding all nine tails." Baka Sensei said. I growled.

"Control Rai." Sora ordered.

"It should only be me. Not you guys too." I snarled.

"It'll be safer for you all to go together." Baka Sensei said as he shook his head.

"And Kosuke?" Sora asked.

"He'll be staying here." Baka Sensei said. Sora was about to cry. Mao was glaring at the table. And I was fighting my inner demons.

"LET US OUT!" They all growled. I shook my head.

"Fine. When will we be leaving?" Mao asked.

"In 3 months you will betray the leaf and sand." Baka Sensei said.

"Will we ever be able to come back?" I asked. Baka Sensei nodded.

"We believe after 2-3 years when everything settles down." Baka Sensei said. 2-3 years without seeing our friends and family!?

"Tch. Fuck you all." I said as I turned and left the room. We only have 3 months with everyone. Three fucking months until we have to join this stupid Akatsuki shit.

"RAI!" Sora yelled. Sora and Mao caught up with me.

"THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID! " I yelled. Mao was sobbing and Sora had tears streaming down. I was sure I had smoke coming out of my ears. I was so fucking pissed.

"WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN NOW?!" I shouted.

"Rai.. Calm down." Sora said. I shook my head.

"YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE GOING THROUGH THIS! UGH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END UP WITH ME! You guys all deserve better! Dammit!" I yelled as I started to run. I just.. I wish Sora and Mao had a better life.. Without me in the picture! It'll make everything so much better..BUT THEY HAD TO GET STUCK WITH ME. LIKE DAMN -.-