Ch 24

Al's monster lines

Al's monster lines...

First part is up top!

***

Ok y'all, I stumbled across something interesting. I regularly look up voodoo symbols for when I draw Alastor and...other reasons...but while I was researching I stumbled across a rune galled "gebo".

Now idk if I'm just late to the party or what, but this rune is an "X" y'know...like the one on Al's forehead.

And it is a symbol of partnership, a balance between giving and receiving that provides whomever with inspiration and the ability to communicate with the gods.

However! If the rune is abused and or used incorrectly it leads to greed, isolation, loneliness and an overbearing obligation. If abused, it brings destruction.

I could be reaching, but all that sounds awfully fucking familiar😂 anyway, I hope you enjoyed your rune lesson. If you're interested in it, just look up the word "gebo" and it'll come up!

Proceed!

Fawn's POV

My steps echoed as I walked through the darkness.

It felt like I was walking, but I wasn't going anywhere.

I can't see anything. It's pitch black, and cold.

Hugging myself, I shivered and called out the only name that came to mind.

"Alastor?" I called.

Silence.

"W-where are you?" I called again, continuing my path. It stayed silent and I was getting more confused and more unsettled.

"Where am I..." I muttered, and suddenly a spotlight came to life in the distance. My heart leapt with joy and I jogged closer to it.

The closer I came, I noticed there was someone standing there. Squinting, I realized it's Alastor.

"Alastor!" I called with a smile, waving. He stayed silent and still. My brows furrowed, and finally I got close enough to see him properly.

"What's going on, where are we?" I asked him, catching my breath as I looked around.

Once again, he ignored me. His eyes were locked onto me, a wide smile plastered on his face. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Alastor answer m–"

"Pull the trigger."

My eyes widened when he finally spoke, and I narrowed them in confusion.

"What?" I questioned. Then, I realized I seem to be holding something out towards him. When my eyes trained onto the object, they rounded at the sight of a pistol in my grip.