36| Mine

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Mine

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

!Smut ahead!

Chapter 36: Mine (Josh's POV)

I drew her all the way to the edge until she was at the brink and barely refraining from reaching her limit. And I did it three separate times. Every time she told me she was close to finishing, I would stop. I'd wait until her sensations eased up and dissipated before going back. 

She had me convinced. Nothing and nobody in this world was as beautiful and stunning and perfect as Poppy Valentine. I'd give up the world for her, and my world didn't have much in it, to begin with. But I would do fucking anything for this girl. She drove me insane and I fucking loved it with every inch of me. I craved her even when I had her. She was mine. All mine. 

"Please, Josh," she gasped sharply, her back lifting off the bed. 

I wouldn't have stopped if she didn't arch her back off the mattress like this, I would have given her everything she wanted and more and it would have been worth her wait. But I didn't. 

She pulled her hands up before writhing on the sheets, clutching onto the sheets. "I hate you," she panted, her chest rising and falling with each breathless gasp. 

"You were doing so good," I urged her. 

"I thought so too, but apparently not," she chuckled dryly. 

I placed a few kisses on her upper thigh before sliding up while trailing kisses along her skin until I hovered above her. "You broke a rule," I reminded her. 

She opened her eyes, breathing heavily, and stared at me. "I can't take it anymore. You keep edging me." 

"It's worth it," I told her, sliding a hand over her hips and between her legs, my fingers stroking her. 

She sucked in a sharp breath, struggling to hold herself together. 

I reached my other hand up, keeping my thumb on her chin while placing the rest of my fingers under her jaw, feeling her pulse beneath my touch. "Your heart is beating a little fast, darling," I teased. 

"Fuck you," she groaned. I stopped my hands between her legs and she lifted her hands to grab me before pulling them back down. "Stop it, please," she sighed pleadingly. 

"Then tell me what you want." 

She held my gaze as I slowed my fingers down but didn't stop, keeping her there, forcing her to hang onto the edge but not quite letting her fall over it. "Stop teasing me." 

I shook my head. "Wrong answer." 

"Oh," she laughed, restraining herself. "You really do like it when I use my words, don't you?" 

"Hmm, I do," I nodded shamelessly. 

"You're not going to let me finish, are you?"