Hidden

*CamiloxFem reader

*Angst

*Word Count-627

*Summary-Y/n can control fire. Her mother always looked down upon her because of it and forced her to keep it a secret. Because she was forced to keep her powers a secret she was never able to control them and they came out whenever she felt an emotion strongly.

***

Y/n laid on her bed weeping. She and her mother had just gotten into an argument about her powers. The Madrigal's also have powers and she wanted them to help her with hers. Her mother immediately told her no telling her "They will think you are a fool you can't even control them!" Which only made Y/n mad and she almost burnt down the house. All she ever wanted was to be able to live a normal life, but she felt like she was being held back. She loved her mother and she wished her mother could be more open-minded.

Dolores heard crying from the village and wondered what was going on. She knew you and Camilo were great friends so she assumed he must know what was going on. She didn't question because she didn't want to seem invasive. But the crying didn't stop and it seemed to become closer to the house. She looked out the window to see you walking towards the house. "Camilo I think your friend is coming." She watched as Camilo walked down the stairs. "Is it Juan? I told him I was going over tomorrow." before Dolores could speak you knocked on the door. Camilo let out a big sigh and opened it. "Juan I said-" he was shut down by your tears "I'm so sorry Camilo!" He stopped in his tracks he watch as you cried and all he did was bring you into the house. Dolores ran to the kitchen and picked up a rag. "I'm such a terrible friend." The wailing kept going on and on. "Oh, Y/n no you're not!

Camilo had a crush on you ever since you guys started being friends. You were perfect in his eyes. The crying alarmed everyone else and they saw how Camilo held you firmly in his arms. "I wanted to tell you, believe me I did! My mom told me not to." Dolores rushed in with the towel and handed it to Camilo. He started patting your face while Alma made her way towards the two. "Y/n dear, what is wrong?" You wiped your tears while looking at the lady. You knew you weren't able to control your powers, but you wanted to at least try. You looked to the side table and saw a candle. The candle immediately lit and everyone in the room watched in amazement. "I'm sorry you all probably hate me now. I wanted to tell you I did but my mom." You couldn't speak and tears started falling again. Camilo kissed your cheek and pulled a strand of your hair behind your ear. "I'm just so sick of having to be perfect for her I don't know how to control it! I don't wanna hurt people I just want help."

Bruno looked at the girl with tears. He understood how it felt to be forced to be perfect. He knew that the girl didn't mean any harm, and it was just the power she was given. Y/n looked at the older woman. "Please I just want help." Camilo faced his grandmother while holding her. "We can help you! We all have been there where we couldn't control it." Alma nodded "We'd be delighted to help you." Y/n's tears subsided and she thank them. For the first time in her life, she felt like she belonged.

***
I like this concept!!!!!