Jealousy, Jealousy P2

*Camiloxfem Reader

*Angst

*Word Count-811

*Summary-Euphoria X Encanto! P2

***

Y/n's mother was a drunk. For the first part of Y/n's life, she was surrounded by other families. She spent a lot of time self-pitying while she saw other people playing with their mothers. Her mother came back in the photo when she was 14. Her mother was only around for a week but it was long enough for her to realize what she wanted her mom to stay. She remembers crying the week her mom left, but she also remembers meeting Elena that week. The short time her mom and she spent together reminded her of the times she and Elena spent. She could go to Elena about everything be it clothes, shoes, and boys.

Y/n wasn't only upset about Elena she was depressed. How could something so close to her do something like that to her? "If that makes me the villain, so fucking be it." Y/n's eyes swelled with tears "how could you? I thought you were my friend." Elena looked at the girl "okay that is enough! All of you need to stop and try to calm down." Elena's mom tried to calm all the tension she wouldn't want the rest of the Madrigals to find out about this "cussing party." Y/n stood up "you can't expect me to calm down when the person I thought was my best friend lied to me for the past month. So all those "you should break up with him" talks were because you were jealous?" Elena's cheeks went red as her eyes began to swell "Are you crying?" Y/n got more aggressive while I and Camilo tried to stop her. She got close to Elena "your fucking crying, you fucking bitch! You're the most self-centered bitch I've ever met, you try to fuck my boyfriend, and your fucking crying?" Y/n's rage could be heard from a mile away just before Y/n could hurt her the door opened and came in my family. "Dolores said she heard some arguing we wanted to make sure everyone was alright." Abuela stood there looking at everyone's faces "how long have you been trying to fuck him? Be honest!" The air grew thicker as cuss words were thrown around. I tried to stop Y/n from getting closer but she threw my arm away "You owe me that tell me!"

Elena ran away while Y/n and I followed her. Camilo sat in his chair looking at Elena's mom "you raised a piece of shit." Pepa's mouth hung low "Camilo! No usas ese tipos de lenguaje!" Camilo got up from the seat "well, you also told me not to lie so." He shrugged his shoulders and ran up the stairs. "He's right I've messed up." The mother threw her head in her arms and cried. Pepa tried to understand what would make him say something like that. While they tried to talk downstairs Elena had locked herself in the bathroom. "Open the door, Elena. Open the fucking door and tell me it was worth it, you owe me that." Y/n shook the door handle and banged on it. "come on let's go home." I tried soothing the crying girl "what type of fucking friend are you, Elena! This isn't about Camilo, this is about you and me and our friendship, and if you want to throw it away then fine because I don't wanna be friends with you." Camilo walked in gently pushing me off to the side. "It's okay baby let it out." He kissed her shoulder and she placed her head on the door crying more "I'm just sick of it, so fucking sick of it I go through hell, and the only person I can count on tries to fuck my boyfriend. When is it going to end." By the end of her talking my mom and Pepa walked in on the scene. "Mija it's okay." My mom wiped some of her tears away. She lifted her head a bit before banging the door and jiggling the door handle. "You're a fucking coward, a coward, and I would have never done this to you. Never done this to you."

She wiped her tears before turning around and hugging Camilo and heading down the stairs "Mija I'm so sorry." Abuela hugged the crying girl who hugged her back. Elena sat in her bathroom crying her only friend just yelled at her that she no longer wants to be her friend, and for the first time in a long time, she felt alone.

****

UMMMM JUCYYY!!!!! This one I really wanted to get behind this scene because I feel like it's so good! Part three the final part comes out next Saturday! So excited for you guys! Anyways, Love you all and enjoy!