Guilty Tango

*Camiloxfem reader

*Fluff

*Word Count-1057

*Summary-When Mirabel and Y/n were younger they made a pact. Mirabel couldn't fall in love with Y/n's twin brother, and Y/n couldn't fall in love with Camilo. Now at 16, the pact gets broken, but which one will confess?

Song use-Guilty Tango- littlest pet shop (I change the words to fit it better)

***

The scene is split. On one side it shows Y/n pacing her room back and forth. And the other scene is Mirabel laying helpless on her bed. The scene zooms in on Mirabel.

"I picture Y/n, she's at my door she keeps on banging, and her voice sounds hoarse she looks unhappy and so unsure she keeps on banging till she hits the floor."

Mirabel had been laying and moping all day. Yesterday, she sort of accidentally agreed to go on a date with Y/n's brother, Mark. There's no problem with that it's just when Y/n and Mirabel were younger they made a pact that they wouldn't date each other's families. And years later the pact is broken. Mirabel can't believe what she did, but also is excited because she has had a crush on Mark forever. She just hopes if you find out you won't kill her.

The scene now focuses on Y/n. She's pacing her room back in forth before she plops on her bed. A week ago Camilo confessed to her about his feelings. Which she gladly accepted, but the only problem is the pact. She felt like she was betraying her best friend and couldn't believe herself. Camilo and her shared a kiss the day prior, and Y/n felt like she had to come clean because it was eating her alive.

"I'm in deep doo-doo, I'm quite a wreck it's like two boulders are wrapped around my neck I wish I never, ever saw that face the weight so heavy I can barely walk.

The scene shows both of them. Y/n gets out of her room and starts walking towards Mirabel's house while Mirabel starts walking around her room. They both say the same lyric.

"The guilty tango! The voices screaming out inside your head. The guilty tango! You wish you didn't, but you did instead.

Y/n finally made it to the house. It took her a lot of strength to even knock. Thankfully, Dolores hears everything so she didn't even have to knock. "I heard you coming, but I didn't hear a knock you look like there's something on your mind." Y/n smiled "there's nothing up here haha! Is Mirabel home?" Dolores looked at the girl weirdly before nodding. Before Y/n made it up the stairs Camilo came. "Mi Vida! Did you come to see your favorite Madrigal?" Y/n couldn't help but blush. "I'd love to talk, but I have to tell Mirabel something." Camilo frowned his eyebrows "you still haven't told her? Listen amor, I don't know how much longer I can keep us a secret. Plus if Mira's your friend she'll accept us." You hugged him "thank you I needed that." Camilo hugged her back "of course mi amor!" He let go of her and knocked on Mirabel's door. "Mira, Y/n's here for you!" Mirabel quickly stopped walking. "Oh no."

"Oh, there's Y/n she's at my door she sounds angry and quite upset. It seems quite vicious and such bad luck she paid 700 bucks for that nail set."

"Oh, hi Y/n uh what do you want?" Y/n sighed and looked at Camilo. "She knows!" Y/n heard her voice on a regular day she would've opened the door by now. But no the door stayed locked and Y/n outside of it. "I just wanna talk Mira!"

"What will Mira do to me? Make me feed her food? I'd rather face a crowded house in nothing, but my underwear!"

The scene shows both sides of the door. One side is Mirabel who looks like she's on the verge of tears as she has her body on the door. On the other side, you see Camilo laying on the wall and a worried sick Y/n knocking on the door. They both start to say the same line again.

"The guilty tango! The voices screaming up inside your head. The guilty tango! You wish you didn't but you did instead. The guilty tango! You're conscious nagging as it fills your ear. The guilty tango! The dance could carry on for years and years."

Mirabel finally gets the strength to open the door. She sees the look on Y/n's face and it's very different from what she thought it was. At the exact time, they both start speaking. "Oh, Mira I'm sorry I just love him!" "Oh, Y/n I know I should've said no, but I really wanna date him!" the two look at each other while Camilo cracks a smile. They begin speaking at the same time again. "Wait what?" "You like my brother? "You like my cousin?" they both go quiet while looking at each other. Y/n breaks the silence first with laughing soon the two cousins break into laughter too. "It's okay if you wanna date my bother. Even though I don't see what you see in him." Y/n hugs the girl. Mirabel returns the hug. "Same here we never should have made that pact." Y/n nods her head. Camilo clears his throat "so since everything is clear I can say we're dating now right?" Mirabel swings her head at the boy "you guys have been dating?" Y/n softly chuckles "only for a week I couldn't keep it away from you for too long!" Mirabel quickly drags the girl into her room. "I wanna know everything!" The door closes on a confused Camilo. He walks towards his room but is stopped by his mother, his grandmother, and his sister. "YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DATING SINCE WHEN?" The three yell at the boy. He just sighs. He knew this was coming anyway.

***

THIS WAS CUTEEE!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy cuszzzzz AHHHH i love it! I might make one more book later, but i don't know. I won't make anything tomorrow because i'll be gone. anywaysss i hope you like it love you guys!!!!!