Jealousy, Jealousy P1

*Camiloxfem

*Angst, Fluff

*Word Count-1055

*Summary-EuphoriaxEncanto! the whole perspective is of Mirabel who watches as Elena (your best friend) becomes jealous of you and Camilo (who's loyal ofc)

***

When we were fourteen Y/n and Elena spent every day together. It was the summer before ninth grade and they lived it fully. Y/n was always nice and she and I got along quite well. It shows a young Y/n waving at Mirabel. The two talked for a while before Elena came. I and Elena did not get along. it's a shocker that Y/n and her do. They are so different Y/n is happy and nice while Elena is rude and uptight. Anyway, the summer came to an end and that was when Camilo and Y/n met.

The scene shows a smiling Y/n and a goofy-looking Camilo. He seemed happy to be in the girl's presence and the girl retaliated with the feeling. In the beginning, Elena saw how close they were getting I mean everyone did. She tried many times to pull Y/n away but they were all in vain. She'd embarrass Y/n in front of Camilo, but the thing about Camilo is he was deeply in love with Y/n so he embraced all of her flaws. Y/n came from a broken family. She grew anger problems and Camilo helped her threw it. It seemed that he was the only one who could calm her. A lot of people don't know about her anger problems because she got good at hiding, but it always finds a way out.

By the time we were sixteen Camilo and Y/n had started dating, and Elena's jealousy became more apparent. Camilo had been doing his chores and I decided to tag along. I turned my back for a couple of minutes and when I went to head back to Camilo, Elena was all over him. I'd never seen someone so disgusted by someone's touch. He pushed the girl off of him who seemed like she didn't care and tried to touch him again and that was the first time I'd ever seen Camilo cuss. Raged filled the boy's eyes and he smacked the girl's hand away from himself "don't fucking touch me like that." Pure disgust was written over his face and he quickly left the girl stunned. Camilo turned towards his cousin before he softly spoke, "let's head home." 

I observed a lot that's just who I was. I noticed when Y/n was about to get mad at something how quickly Camilo would calm her down. I noticed how Y/n held a love-stricken smile when Camilo came around, but after what happened in the town I noticed the eye-rolls Camilo would do if Elena came around. It all went to shit when we had all been invited over for dinner at Elena's house." Camilo rubbed his hands together he was going to tell Y/n about Elena but something was telling him he wouldn't need to. They all headed over there and he saw Y/n they both quickly hugged and kissed before holding hands and walking in.

Elena held a smirk on her face as she approached the two. They both held two different reactions while Y/n was embracing and nice, Camilo held anger and disgust he didn't even say hello he calmly pulled Y/n away. Y/n felt confused Camilo never made that face before "are you alright Camilo?" He looked at the girl "After dinner, I have to tell you something." He kissed her hand and smiled at the girl. I was walking to my seat when Elena came near me "your whore of a cousin tried hitting on me and look he seats there with my best friend. I'm gonna say something because I don't want something to happen to my best friend." I looked at her with wide eyes it seemed like she didn't care about Y/n and if she could translate what she really wanted to say it would've been "I'm nothing but a jealous hag who wishes I'd get half the attention Y/n does but I don't so I ruin anything good for her."

I fixed my face quickly before smiling and going to my seat. I stood and cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. "Thank you, for having all of us truly! That being said Elena just informed me about my whore of a cousin." The air went thick and Y/n's face dropped "Elena who are you talking about?" Elena let out nervous laughs she felt the pressure that she couldn't handle. "Y/n I'm sorry this is the way you have to find out, but Elena tried hitting on Camilo yesterday after he left to do chores. He had to push her off him twice to even leave then she came up to me before this and told me he was nothing but a whore." Elena quickly tried to come up with a rebuttal "Oh, Mirabel I'm gonna fucking kill you." The room's air went thick "Excuse me miss we do not say that here!" Elena's mom tried to grab her arm "No, mom she needs to hear this. I deserve this right? Because I've actually lived life. I'm the one who takes risks and I'm the one who gets hurt not you Mirabel! You've never even fucking lived that's why you could say all that about me!" Elena's mom grabbed her arm "that is enough!"

I guess I had become so consumed in this act Elena was pulling that I hadn't noticed the tears coming down Y/n's face. "Was that what you wanted to tell me?" Camilo nodded "I didn't want you being friends with someone who would do that to you" Y/n placed her head on his shoulder. Elena let out a laugh that sounded so fake "If this makes me the villain then so fucking be it."

***
Me posting on a Thursday? So this randomly came to me and I'm posting p2 this weekend. I didn't want you guys to have to wait so long for a p2 (we don't talk about secret p3) WHICH IM PLANNING ON BEING MY NEXT STORY AFTER THIS LITTLE SAGA!!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy!!!!