Smile

*Camiloxfem Reader

*Fluff

*Word Count-1127

*Summary-Alice in Wonderland x Encanto !

*****

There was a new family in town that excited Mirabel. Someone new to become friends with. Someone new to tell stories to, and someone new to explain the Madrigal gift too! Mirabel got ready early to be able to walk with the new girl who was joining her and Camilo at school. Camilo could care less about some new girl and had to walk his brother to school so he stayed back. Mirabel finished her breakfast quickly, waited for her grandmother's speech she gives every day and rushed to the girl's home.

The walk to the girl's house wasn't long but it seemed the whole way there she kept seeing a cat. The minute she was in sight vision of the house she saw the girl sleeping on a tree. Mirabel smiled and didn't want to seem rude and only thought she must have been tired by the long travel to Encanto. She was going to tap the girl awake but she popped her eyes wide open. The minute the girl noticed Mirabel she smiled wide. Her smile reminded Mirabel of something but she couldn't put her fingers on it. The girl in front of her had cat-like eyes and a wide smile and seemed to be in a good attitude even though she had just woken up.

"Hello, my name is Mirabel!" The girl smiled cheekily at Mirabel "My name is Y/n!" The girl had cat-like features and seemed calm. She got up and walked near the house "Mom I'm heading to school!" A woman who looked similar to Y/n walked out with a smile "Have fun dear and don't forget to smile!" The lady pet Y/n's head and Y/n smiled big before grabbing a bag and locking arms with me "We'll have so much fun, won't we?" Mirabel smiled big she knew she and this girl would be best of friends.

"So your whole family has a gift beside you?" Mirabel nodded Y/n yawned "what a pity, maybe you're the gift." Mirabel stopped walking and thought. "What do you mean?" She turned around and notice the girl was no longer beside her but in a tree sleeping. "Didn't you just take a nap?" Y/n laughed before going down and walking again "Oh, that was merely a cat nap." The two finally made it to the school. Mirabel didn't really have many friends at school, unlike Camilo. Y/n sat near the girl and they talked "Do you really think I might be my family's miracle?" Y/n yawned again before laughing "Have you heard of a place called wonderland?" Mirabel nodded "I heard a bunch of mad people live there." Y/n's smile deepened shocking Mirabel  "All the best people are." Mirabel went to say something but the teacher walked in "Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know wait till the ceremony." Mirabel looked at the girl wide-eyed. How did she about her cousin's birthday?

The day went on and lunch came around. Mirabel wanted Y/n to meet Camilo and couldn't seem to find him. When she finally found him Y/n was nowhere to be found. "You need to meet her Camilo she is so cool. She looks like a cat." Camilo's friend Juan "Okay Mira we get it you've finally made a friend." They all laughed besides Camilo "don't make fun of her guys. Bring us to the girl Mira." He showed her a warm smile and she led them to the only place she'd think she could find her. A tree.

The girl lay peacefully in the tree while Mirabel, Camilo, and some of his friends looked up. "How did she get so high?" They looked at Mirabel then the next thing they knew the girl in the tree was gone. "I climbed of course." She stood in front of the group. They jumped a bit at the girl who smiled big "Y/n." She offered her hand to Camilo. A blush covered his cheeks while looking at the cute girl. "Camilo." She pulled her hand back before he could take it and smiled "pretty name for a pretty boy." Juan and Camilo's other friends smiled at the interaction before the bell rung Y/n grabbed Mirabel and walked toward the school. "She is like a cat," Juan said.

The day finally finished and the two walked and decided to go to Mirabel's house. "You remind me of a cat Y/n, " Mirabel told the girl who sat on her bed. Y/n let out a big laugh "I thought it was obvious." Before Mirabel could answer Y/n got up "Your mother has made some treats in the kitchen." The two girls went and Y/n was right there sat a plate of cookies. "How did you know?" Y/n's smile never left her face. "I have a good nose."

The two girl's hung out till Y/n's mother came to get her. "Miss Cashire it's a pleasure to have you in Encanto." Mirabel and Y/n left the room but Y/n quickly left Mirabel's side and went towards Camilo "Hello, pretty boy!" Camilo's face went red again and Y/n laughed "You make me laugh pretty boy! I hope you have a good night." Camilo cleared his throat "You too! Both of them I mean I think you're pretty." Y/n's smile deepened before she kissed his cheek, "goodnight." The girl went towards her mother who pet her head "Hello dear have a good day?" Y/n nodded "these people are so nice." Antonio laughed while looking at the two "you guys look like cats." Y/n turned towards the little boy before shifting into a cat and laying on his shoulders "because we are!" She quickly disappeared into the air only being able to see her smile.

"I was right! But why didn't you tell me sooner?" Y/n returned next to her mother who smiled big at her "I would've told you but where's the fun in that?" Y/n giggled before disappearing again and appearing on Camilo "chaos is keeping people guessing and that makes this kitty purr." She disappeared for the last time before following her mom out the door. "See you at school tomorrow Mirabel! And you to pretty boy!" She turned and winked at the boy. "She's so fine," Camilo said watching out the window. Boy, was he simping hard.

****
Alice and wonderland theme!!!!!! Next one is going the white ribbat then Mad hatter! So excited tell me how you feel today! Hope you're having an amazing day see you later LOVE YOU ALL!!!!