Y/n.info

*CamiloxFem reader

*Fluff

*Word Count-1385

*Summary-Okay so, If you ever have watched Steven's universe you know that they are gems. In this story, Y/n and her family are gems. They accidentally reboot themselves while having dinner with the madrigals.

Song use-System/Boot.PearlFinal

***

"Keep cool Camilo it's only a dinner." Camilo was looking at himself making sure everything was in place. He had to look perfect because he was going over to Y/n's house. Who is his girlfriend, but no one knows that yet so tonight is the night where everything must go perfect. "Oh my gosh, how many times are you gonna tell yourself that?" Dolores stood behind him looking bored. Camilo only smiled and turned to look at her. The hardest part of keeping him and Y/n a secret was keeping it away from Miss hear it all.

"Kids! It's time to go!" Dolores started walking towards the door "whatever you're worried about is just nerves. Like you said it's just a dinner." Camilo followed her out and down the stairs. Alma and Pepa pulled the boy so they could talk. "Camilo! Since we are going to dinner with the L/n's we just had to ask a question." Camilo started sweating. What could they have to ask? "Do you happen to like Y/n?" Camilo did a fake laugh that sounded forced. "Whaaaa? What gave you that idea?" Alma smiled brightly "you know Mijo never hide how you feel." Camilo nodded quickly. After walking some bit they finally pulled up to the house.

"Welcome Madrigal's!" Your mother welcomed them into the house while you stood next to your four sisters. You smiled big towards Camilo and did a small wave. He gladly responded by waving and smiling back. Both families took a seat around the big dinner table and emerged into small talk. While everyone was enjoying their meal one of the servants came out to alert your mother. "Miss there's um suppose to be a system update tonight." Your mother's eyes went wide before she quietly excused herself. As you waited for your mother to come back you and Camilo were having a ball. Everyone took notice. It was about around 9:30 when everything went downhill. First, it was your oldest sister Pearl she was talking with Isabella when all of the sudden she went- poof! Isabella let out a scream which alerted everyone. "Oh my gosh!" Y/n quickly got up and picked up the gem. "Is she dead?" Antonio asked looking at the gem.

"No, she's just sleeping." Your second oldest sister Sapphire said. You looked at her uneasy before Ruby hit you and you nodded. "We should get mother!" Amethyst went to get up, but then she went-poof. Your face went pale. "Okay so maybe there's a system update happening." You turned towards everyone smiling uneasily. "Which is normal because-poof!" Camilo quickly got up and caught the falling gems. Before anyone knew it Sapphire and Ruby had poofed to.

"Do we wait now?" Mirabel asked. Alma looked unamused like it was something that had happened before. "Don't worry it only takes three minutes for them to be back." Everyone just waited while Camilo held tight to your gem. It was pink and he could see his reflection through it. All of a sudden Pearl's diamond started shining. "Cool!" Antonio said while looking at the gem floating in the sky. Pearl quickly came and first made eye contact with Isabella. She quickly fell to her knees "what is your name?" Isabella looked towards her mother and father who simply shrugged. She looked at the girl "um Isabella Madrigal." Pearl sent her a toothy smile before standing up.

"How do you do? My um Isabella Madrigal! Thank you for bringing me into the world! I am at your eternal service, Welcome to your new Pearl!"

Everyone stood in shock as they watched the girl. "Eternal service? What is she talking about?" Before Alma could explain Ruby's gem started floating "Ruby are you okay?" Pepa started getting up and walking towards the scene. "AH! Who are you? You're not my assignment!" "I can really use an explanation here!" Felix chimed it. Pearl quickly stopped looking towards Isabella and at the whole table "allow me to illuminate!"

"A ruby guard, but just a single one they tend come in teams of three or more."

Sapphire was up next her gem flew in the air before quickly taking shape into her body.

"A precious Sapphire she sees the future that's who the Ruby's for!"

Ruby quickly took a knee "My Sapphire! As my sworn duty and sole purpose, I will protect you with my life." Camilo held on tight to Y/n's gem. How come you haven't come back yet? Felix noticed his son's uneasiness and put a hand on his shoulder. "She'll come back don't worry." Camilo smiled at him. He hopes she does.

Amethyst gem quickly took shape, but instead of how a "normal" Amethyst should look like the one in front of them was short and stubby. "Amethyst?" Antonio said to the girl. She looked back at the boy "Amethyst?" It was like she didn't have a mind of her own. "What? No, your Amethyst!" Amethyst copied him again "What? No, your Amethyst!" Pearl quickly hopped in.

"You must be right this is an Amethyst! Except an Amethyst is big and strong. This one is not the best example something is clearly wrong."

"I do say, something is clearly wrong. Why are all these different gems doing in this strange place?" Pearl placed a finger on her chin. Alma quickly chimed it "Pearl do you not recognize me?" Pearl thought some more. "Hmm, well, I certainly recognize my um Isabella Madrigal!" Isabella stood up to "Oh, boy!" Camilo looked around the room and noticed everyone else was back. He looked at your gem and stood up. "Why isn't y/n back?" He put both hands on the gem to make it feel like a hug. He knew how much you loved hugs. All of a sudden your gem jumped out of his hand and started floating. It turned and you could hear laughter spilling out. Y/n finally took shape and a big smile on her face. "Yippe! I'm so excited to meet you!" She jumped into Camilo's arm "You're back!" Y/n laughed some more "Ahaha I'm so excited to be your best friend!" Pearl made a turn and stood near Camilo.

"This will be fun! Aren't you the lucky one? Her cut is perfect, and she's pink, as well She'll bring you endless entertainment Your new, best friend Y/n!"

"Alright now that's done- Oh my gosh!" Your mother took in the scene. "Guess it didn't work I'm so sorry they were due for a system update and it rebooted them to their gem state! Let me go fix this." She quickly left. "I like Y/n she's wearing a lot of pink!" Antonio said while playing with Y/n. Camilo smiled "well, she's my best friend and I think she's perfect both ways!" Dolores looked at him "Just your best friend?" It was like Y/n couldn't go pinker. "Is he not my best friend?" Her ears started dropping Camilo quickly hugged her "Oh, we are best friends remember!" He sent a look towards Dolores who shrugged her shoulders "We are best friends! And we are dating too!" Camilo's heart sank so she can't remember anything but that? "Hehe surprise!" Dolores hit the table "I KNEW IT!" Everyone congratulated the two even though Y/n didn't understand. Their mom eventually came back. "Okay, this should do it." She twisted something and all the girls fell. Camilo caught you of course. You all woke up and pearl saw her form and quickly got up "EWW! Was I updated?" The whole table couldn't help but laugh at the girl's reaction after waking up. "So, they know now?" Y/n asked Camilo. Camilo nodded happily. Y/n smiled big and hugged him. Life was so good now.

***

HEYYYYY!!! This one is so random I made it cus I'm bored so like it or don't I won't get offended🤷🏿‍♀️ Ima probably not upload until like next weekend so until then love you all!!!