"Memories - School Status, Bullies, And Qualifications "

Warning: This chapter contains, Bullying, Violence, and Descriptive scenes that may trigger emotions or PTSD that may be difficult for some readers. Caution is extremely advised.

Monday Morning,

April, Senior Year

They say that school represents the enchantment of youth. But for a failure like Min Yoongi, it's nothing but a bunch of gibberish and ridiculous nonsense. Kids study 8 hours a day at school, just to go to cram school at night to study for 4 hours more. This is the unfair life of a student who has bigger dreams and aspirations than to just attend a college to get a measly 9-5 paying job.

The good students like Park Jimin, who are smart, a natural hard worker, athletic, nice, pretty, good looking, and most of all popular and rich, sail through with ease.

Some students like the bullies who are born with everything whether it's talent, good looks, money, or all the above, are, what Yoongi calls, "born with a silver spoon!"

A big contrast to someone like Min Yoongi who was born with a slow brain, hostile attitude, and no friends. So, in retrospect, he represents all the underdogs that secure themselves a pity spot at the bottom of the food chain.

Ranks mean so much to these privileged kids who mooch off of mommy and daddy and never have to work a day in their life.

"Well, well, well....... look who we have here! The almighty basketball hero, Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi was shoving what he could fit in his locker as the number one bully slammed him against it, almost catching his hands inside.

Breathing a heavy sigh, Yoongi turned his head to the left to make eye contact with his #1 nemesis, Kim Yeol.

"What can I possibly do for you on this fine Monday morning, almighty elite filth?"

Yeol's cronies tried to attack him, but he put his hands up to stop them, as if he had the whole world at his beck and call. Which he did. Well at least the school anyway. He was always calling the shots, and everyone would shut up and listen. "I would be careful if I was you, the elites are more brutal than you think. "

"What is this Yeol, "Boys Over Flowers," are you filming a K-drama?"

Kim Yeol's gang are in an elite club called the "White Tiger." Their class ranks are in the top 5 percent! Each and every one of them rank right behind the notorious Park Jimin.

They are part of what we call the "winner takes all" system. Basically, meaning they are all well off successful jerks that can get away with anything and everything, and they know it too.

Min Yoongi on the other hand was average. Other than his good grades in sports, creative writing, and journalism, he was among the lowest ranks of 5%. Basically, he was part of the "nobody" clan. However, you had to have actual real friends to have a clan, which he did not. So even the bottom ranks didn't talk to him.

Lee Kai, the soccer captain, pushed him against the locker and got close to his face. "I'm guessing you still don't know your place. Is that because you are not smart enough? What's actually in that empty brain of yours?"