"First Night In Your New Place Isn't Always Peaceful"

Warning: This chapter contains Mature Adult content that may not be suitable for some readers. Please approach with extreme caution advised!

"Blue Flower Creations Advertising"

6:00 p.m. Clocking Out

Jimin was the last to leave the office. After watching Jin hyung run out, he had been in an extremely sour mood! Snapping at everyone that was anyone and doing his tasks half-heartedly. It took him 45 minutes just to pass out the itinerary Yoongi had instructed him to do for tomorrow's upcoming meetings.

Seokjin hyung had closed up shop early and went off to God knows where, and Tae had abandoned him as soon as 5 p.m. hit. Something about meeting some delivery boy on the first floor. He had an important document or something for the cafe that needed to be signed.

Jimin was on his way to the time clock himself when he noticed one of the remaining "Dating Ban" notices hanging on the bulletin board. He checked his surroundings by looking left, then right, and then back to the evil paper. He cackled menacingly and tore it right off the clipboard it was hanging from. He was about to tear it to shreds when he heard a dull voice behind him say,

"I wouldn't do that if I was you!"

Jimin literally jumped out of his skin and fell on his ass. He turned towards the voice and found Yoongi leaning up against his office door frame with both his legs and arms crossed.

"Destroying company property is a violation of rights. I can deal with you legally and sue."

Jimin got up and acted as if he was busy dusting off his clothes, " What are you talking about?" He chuckled nervously, he put it back up and smoothed the paper out, "I was just straightening and cleaning around the office. See, good as new."

"Well, since you like to straighten and clean around the office so much and you definitely like to work overtime since you are still obviously the only one here, I need to see the last 10 years of this company's finance results!"

"But I just gave you the last five!"

"Yes, but when I looked at the data you gave me, there seemed to be papers missing and files with wrong information. Thanks for your cooperation, pawn!"

And with that, he swung his keys around his finger and left towards the elevator.

Jimin used this opportunity to raise his hand as if he was going to stab him in the back, but Yoongi turned around just in time to see it. Jimin quickly pretended to play it off as if he was yawning and hurriedly walked to his desk not noticing the smirk and shake of Yoongi's head before the elevator doors closed.

_________________________________________

30 minutes later

"Ridiculous excuse for an evil, evil human being! Tsk! Making me stay! First, he pours paint on me, then appears at my own job trying to show me up, breaks my hyung’s happiness to fulfill his own pathetic agenda, and then has the audacity to threaten me to move out of my own home! The nerve he has to intimidate me with legal matters...and suing? As if I would fucking move! Just try to fire me asshole, we'll see who the real king is!"

He was talking out loud to himself as he was printing off the last document from the copy machine. His eyes were drooping, and he was having a hard time keeping them open.

"He has no heart, no sympathy, no emotions! What kind of lame bullshit is that?!"

________________________________________