Memories- "The One That Got Away"

Warning: This chapter contains Mature Adult content that may not be suitable for some readers. Please approach with extreme caution advised!

9th Grade Freshman Year

"Entrance Ceremony"

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of putting on my uniform jacket when I caught hyung peeking through the bathroom door.

He tried to be subtle about it, brushing off his sneaking around as a "just happened to be passing by" phrase. Of course, I didn't buy it.

He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment as his cheeks turned a very prominent bright pink, flushed color. He was trying to make some excuse about the other toilets being full and this one just happened to seem empty, or so he thought.

Yoongi gasped loudly behind me as I about nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned to look at his shocked expression, he scanned my uniform in awe. He started to smooth out the lapel on the collar and fix the crookedness on my black tie.

"Wow! You got into class A?"

"What, is that bad? It didn't seem out of the ordinary when they handed me my class schedule."

"Of course, it's out of the ordinary! Do you think that just anyone can get into class A? Wow! You really are something, huh?  An ace, a trump card even!"

I turned and looked at him bored. It wasn't anything interesting to me. It was just something I had to do to please the adults.

"Almost all of class As get into national universities! And the others go to international colleges!"

He scanned me up and down rubbing my arms and touching the felt on the pants, my heart started pounding really fast, and then wouldn't you know it, it was my turn to blush.

"Wow! "class A" really is top notch in this school! Even the uniforms are different."

He looked down at his plain white collared shirt and regular navy-blue slacks.

"It looks especially handsome on you Jiminie. Wow, I know you’re top of your class while skipping 2 grades and all, but damn Chingu!"

I was starting to sweat; it was rare for hyung to compliment me like this. I was in awe and tongue tied. I could barely keep my emotions in check while he started pulling my pants up and checking the belt on my waist. Apparently, I missed a loop.

He finally looked up at me with his signature gummy smile, a rare sight that only blesses my eyes on rare or on really special occasions, especially when he's truly happy. Apparently, being excited for me was a special occasion, which then meant he was really happy, which meant *I* was the cause of that happy emotion.

He frowned when he saw my stiff body with no reaction whatsoever coming from my dull face. It was taking every ounce of courage and fight I had to try to look nonchalant. Because, well you know, this boy standing here does things to me.

"What? You don't think so?"

I turned and looked in the mirror. I examined my petite self and tried my best to not steal a glance at the beautiful hyung who was standing next to me.

"I mean, it's alright, I guess! " I grabbed the badge that came with it and started looking down trying to figure out where I was supposed to pin it at. Again, another gasp came from beside me!