"Father's Always Know Best"

"119, what's your emergency?"

"Annyeonghaseyo? Can you hear me? I want to report a robbery in progress. An older man just broke into my house as we speak."

"Okay sir, someone will be there momentarily."

"I don't need momentarily, I need now! This is my childhood home they are stealing from!"

"Yes sir, I sent out a report to the nearest officers on duty, they are...."

Yoongi hung up on the poor dispatcher as he got out of his car and stealthily made his way to the porch. As if on cue and out of habit, he cursed the wretched roses in the garden like he did every evening when he got home; he watched in anger as the kitchen and living room lights turned on in unison. He heard the muffled voice of the old man exclaiming with excitement, but he couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Woah, why is it so spotless? Did Jimin clean the house because I was coming?"

Mr. Park walked around amazed as he saw everything put in its proper place; even the dishes were sparkling with shine.

Yoongi, still having no idea who the individual was, quietly tried to peek through the full-length window without being caught. There, he sees the ahjussi look around in awe and surprise, as if he was almost impressed with something.

Yoongi was indeed caught off guard by the thief's demeanor. It was a rather odd sight; he wasn't taking anything. Come to think of it, he did look awfully familiar.

Caught up in his thoughts he about jumped out of his skin when the officers suddenly showed up out of nowhere. He quickly covered his mouth when he yelped. He pointed to the stranger that was now standing in his living room and then helped usher the law enforcement to what he thought was a picked, locked door.

On the count of three, the young-looking policeman rushed in with a loud bang of the door hitting the wall and guns pointed at the culprit.

"Freeze! Don't move! You are under arrest for breaking and entering."

The short old man instantly put his hands in the air and slowly turned around to face the two barrels that were now staring down at his face.

He looked bewildered and scared while holding a suitcase in one hand, and a bag with a goldfish in the other.

Yoongi dropped his briefcase in surprise as he looked back at an older-looking, spitting image of Jimin.

"Mr. Park?"

Just then, Jimin came rushing in and stood in front of his dad breathing hard and nearly out of breath. He bent over in exhaustion while doing his best to breathe through his nose and not with his mouth.

"Appa!" He exclaimed, finally finding his voice. "You're here!"

"Appa?" The policeman repeated. They lowered their weapons and the butch haircut woman turned to look at Yoongi with stern eyes. She retired her pistol back to its proper place, which was in the holster on her hip.

"Mr. Min, sir! These are serious allegations, a serious situation that could be dangerous! This is NOT a joke! Next time make 100% sure who your visitor is."