"Well, That's One Way To Decorate An Office"

Warning: This chapter contains Mature Adult content that may not be suitable for some readers. Please approach with extreme caution advised! 

Fan Art Image NOT MINE!

Downstairs - Co-Owner’s Office 

Joon was finishing the final touches to his new office when there was a light knock on his door. Not lifting his head or paying attention to who was asking for entrance, he said a polite, "Come in" while continuing to organize his new filing cabinet. 

Hearing a quiet click of the door being shut, and smelling a sweet sugary scent, he smiled deeply, showing all his dimples. Finally looking up from his suddenly not so important task, he gave his new guest his undivided attention. 

Jin walked in with flour on his cheeks, a stack of papers in his arms, and an apron fitting perfectly around his fit long body. He looked around the bare walls of the new office in disappointment but mainly curiosity.

"And to what do I owe this pleasant surprise, my beautiful cupcake?"

Jin laughed as he shook his head in embarrassment. He still had yet to get used to Kim Namjoon's blunt nature.

He dropped the heavy stack he was carrying on top of the newly polished desk with a loud thump.

"I love what you've done with the place."

Joon chuckled as he noticed Jin was purposely not looking him in the eyes. He knew the chef was still somewhat nervous around him, but he appreciated his shyness and his honesty. That's what made him Jin, cute and likeable.

"Hey, I just moved in, it's a work in progress."

Jin nodded as he finally looked behind his boss to see a filing cabinet, a standing globe, and a mini fridge filled with beverages?

He walked straight to the little cooler and helped himself to a drink without asking. "Now this is what I'm talking about." He opened one of the watermelon wine coolers and downed it in one go.

"Tough day?"

"Not really! Just exhausting." 

He tipped the empty bottle upside down, trying to get every last drop he could out of it. Alcohol abuse is so wrong in so many ways; Jin always believed in 'sucking' everything dry (take that comment as you will), well in this case, gulping. He looked up to see Joon looking at him with amusement.

"What?"

"Nothing, just want to make sure you’re comfortable. Are you sure this is not your office? Please beautiful, help yourself."

"Don't mind if I do. It's not like you were going to tell me no or anything."

Joon showed off all his gums, eyes and dimples in a very genuine smile. 

"You're right, cupcake, I wouldn't."

"Why do you even have these here at work. You don't seem like the kind that would drink on the job."

Jin tossed the empty bottle and grabbed another one. It was green apple this time.

"I'm not, I was just storing them here until the real owners of those come to pick them up."

Jin spat out what was in his mouth and sprayed the flavored green colored liquid, all over the plain, newly painted wall. Well, so much for not wasting a perfectly good drink. He turned to Joon in horror.

"What? These aren't yours?"

"Sorry love, didn't really give me a chance to explain, did ya? Yoongi and I have a social networking dinner tonight. These were for entertainment purposes only. He asked me to keep them here to chill so they'd be ready to go for later."