"Write-Ups And Warnings With Wet Dreams?"

Warning: This chapter contains Mature Adult content that may not be suitable for some readers. Please approach with extreme caution advised!

Note: The Fan Art Is NOT MINE!

"Blue Flower Creations Advertising"

"After Office Hours"

Jimin's stomach growled as he entered through the front of the cafe. He had stayed behind after working hours to look at everyone's proposal; he was so busy setting up for tomorrow's meeting that he had totally forgotten to eat. He yawned as he made his way behind his hyung's front counter. He knew at some point Sehun must have found some personal time to confront his future fiancé. He just needed to make sure it was after office hours while the asshole wasn't here.

He approached the swinging doors as he pats his stomach and pouts. He was so hungry that he wasn't paying attention to the atmosphere as he busted through and interrupted the little somber scene that was playing out before him. He had walked in on Sehun holding Jin Hyung's hand while pleading for him to listen.

'Oh! He's still here?'

"This handkerchief my love, do you remember it?" He pulled out the clearance item he found at a thrift store and held it up to Jin's face. "It was you who personally handwashed it for me before our engagement."

Jin abruptly took his hand out of his hold as he was blatantly trying to ignore him. He started humming while cutting the oranges into slices and filling the now-cooled hard boiled eggs with a cream filling.

Sehun immediately stopped him by grabbing his hand in irritation. He placed the silver silk in his shaky hands.

Jin looked up with watery eyes while snot was failing to not fall down from his nose.

"Baby, please don't cry! Don't be upset! Talk to me please! You know I really love you, if it wasn't for boss man....."

They jumped back immediately feeling someone's presence, not knowing it was just Park Jimin.

"Don't mind me. Just act as if I'm not here. You guys continue! Hwaiting! I support you both 100%!"

Jin was waving his hands in the air as if this was nothing, that it was no big deal that Jimin walked in on their private conversation.

He was beyond livid with Jimin and Tae anyways! He wished they would both stop interfering in his personal and private life. Yes, they thought they were helping, but ONLY those two knew he'd be in the kitchen tonight making a full spread for tomorrow's lunch rush. Sehun must have persuaded them somehow to tell him that he'd be here, to betray him and be on his side. 'Cause that is exactly what this felt like...betrayal!

Sehun interrupted his thoughts and grabbed Jin's hand once again while bringing it to his chest.

"Jinnie baby, do you want to know a secret?" He reached inside of his suit pocket and pulled out a little box that looked awfully familiar.

"The truth is, I always keep the engagement ring with me."

"Really?" Jimin looked way more excited than Jin did. "Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and put it on him!"

"See Jin, even Jimin believes in us! Don't be angry with me anymore, okay love? Please baby...give me another chance!"

Jin was extremely hesitant. He knew after his amazing night with Namjoon that he was no longer in love with Sehun.