"We Meet Again"

"Oh, shit!"

"Excuse me?"

Jimin shook out of his shocked reverie and quickly brought himself back down to Earth.

"Umm...welcome?" He asked a little taken back while clearing his throat. He was beyond confused. He took a deep breath, collected himself, and spoke again. This time with calm and ease. "I said congratulations and welcome to Blue Flower Creations."

Yoongi smiled as Jimin finally extended his short arm to wrap his small fingers around Yoongi's long slender ones. He gripped a little longer and tighter than necessary as Jimin's face started to turn into embarrassment.

How did "The Min Yoongi" with the bad boy image, poor grades, rough around the edges, with a "Fuck You" attitude, who hated people, had no public speaking skills whatsoever, with no desire or ambition to do anything, become his new CEO?

"Thank you, Park!"

"Umm...." Taehyung said looking up surprised, "Do you two know each other?"

"Yes"

"No"

'Great' Jimin thought. 'Just like this morning with the police officer.'

"What do you mean "no", Park? We have been in the same class together at the same school ever since we were little. Same junior high and high school. Isn't that right 'smarty pants, teacher's pet, suck up, kiss ass' Jimin?"

"That's right Mr. 'last place for every test, with a short temper who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself' Min Yoongi."

Jimin was seething. How dare Yoongi come here to his workplace, after all these years, show up as if he owns the entire property, and try to make a fool out of him in his own profession?

"Well, Jimin, that last place test student is now your boss. I expect you to show the same respect, common courtesy, and professionalism that we all know you for. Even if it is a little fake." Bang chuckled thinking he was being funny. But there was nothing comical about this.

Finally releasing his hand, Yoongi took his new place at the front of the table and turned his attention to the rest of the room.

"Yoongi, do your best." Bang said, "I'm looking forward to see what you can accomplish."

Yoongi bowed as Si-Hyuk began listing off the names for raises and promotions. Jimin's name was not among that list.

"Umm...Chairman..." Jimin breathed out quietly. He was in such a state of shock that his voice was lost and cracking.

"Ah yes, Jimin! I'm sorry for not informing you ahead of time. I know this might come as a shock to you and you are probably the most disappointed. Especially after all of your hard work, sleepless nights, holidays, overtime on the weekends; this project you've overseen this past year has undoubtedly been daunting. It's probably a shock to all of you, but my wife and I just want to relax and enjoy the remainder of our time together.

As you all know, 'Blue Flower' is not doing well, so instead of going bankrupt and having to let you all go, I was able to get outside help." He points towards Yoongi while saying this.

"I know Jimin, you were looking forward to the promotion, and you will get there one day, I promise. But for now, let's all work hard and help Yoongi bring this company back to where it used to be, which is lively and booming."

Everyone started clapping, everyone that is expect for Jimin. If his mom was disappointed in him before, she will definitely be disowning him now.

Everyone started to clear out of the meeting room one by one, but not before congratulating and shaking hands with the new devil.