"Late Warnings, Notices And A Little Groping"

"Yoongi's Childhood Home"

After the long workday and canceled social dinner, Yoongi had pulled up to the 2-car garage at the same time Jimin did. They nodded their heads at each other in acknowledgment, while both pushed the lock buttons on their clicker and headed towards the front door in silence.

Jimin sheepishly looked down and smiled while Yoongi fished his house keys out of his suit jacket. His hyung had been extra nice to him today and neither one acted as if the other wanted to rip each other's heads off.

Jimin's ears began burning red when the sound of a click could be heard, and the twist of the knob easily turned and opened. That kiss last night still had him in his feels, maybe that's what it was. Maybe the kiss had also flustered his hyung, or put him in a good mood at least?

They both walked through the threshold together and put on their house slippers. While placing his work shoes in the new cabinet, Jimin checked to make sure both pairs were 6 cm apart; just like Yoongi had requested.

Not paying attention to where he was going, he turned around quickly and ended up walking right into Yoongi's strong back. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he just ignored his housemate. It will most likely happen again, and again. His roommate after all, was a klutz.

Jimin on the other hand, hadn't been paying much attention to the situation or his surroundings because he was trying to make his way through the foyer as discreetly as possibly. He might be happy about the good productive workday they both had, but that doesn't mean he wasn't still shy or embarrassed. Being at work was one thing; being at home by himself with his first love was completely entirely something else.

So, trying to come up with an escape plan, route, anything he could think of so he could make a mad dash to his room without having any further uncomfortable or awkward conversation with the evil boss, was a feat in itself.

But before he could make an excuse or say a quick good night, he noticed Yoongi was still standing there in the doorway, blocking his route, his only way to his room to escape the upcoming awkward conversation he knew they'd have.

He looked at Yoongi hyung confused. There was no budge, no movement from the older whatsoever, he just turned to look at Jimin with anger in his eyes. Smoke seemed to be coming out of his ears as he tightly grabbed the handle of his briefcase out of frustration.

Jimin looked around the house and then up at Yoongi. What pissed him off this time? Why was he just standing there? And why was the house so dark?

"What? Did the electricity stop working?" Jimin asked genuinely confused.

When there was no answer, Jimin continued nonchalantly, "Don't worry Yoongz, just follow me, I'll show you were the electrical box is!"

He put down his stuff and turned to go back outside, but a strong arm held him back and forced him to look him dead in the eye. "What?"

"What, you asked? What? I don't know Park Jimin you tell me!" He reached over and tried to turn the switch on and off again, nothing happened. The two-story house was still dark. "When was the last time you paid your electric bill?"

"What?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes in frustration as he shoved Jimin against the wall and headed out front to the black mailbox. Pulling out a whole stack of spam and junk mail, Yoongi headed back in with frustration written all over his face.