"The Newcomer"

"Epiphany Cafe"

Kim Seokjin began sprinkling the cutting board with flour as he was preparing and kneading the dough with his fists. He grabbed the roller, flattened it out and then tossed it in the air and caught it with perfect precision. He was about to roll it again when he heard scurrying feet across the squeaky clean, mopped floor.

He looks up in time to see his friend dump all his stuff into a bucket and rush through the metal detector. The security guard pushed his belongings down the conveyor belt and through the x-ray machine.

"Jin hyung! Coffee!" He yelled across the lobby as he grabbed his things and began running again.

Jin chuckled as he already had his hot beverage brewed and ready to go.

"Late again Jiminie? Geez, you think there's a Guinness World's Record for someone like you?"

"Ha ha, very funny! Thanks, Hyung I owe you one!"

Jin laughed as he watched his dongsaeng yell for the lady to "hold the elevator!" He sighs, "That kid, what are we going to do with him?"

He was about to return to his abandoned dough when he heard a throat being cleared.

"Ahem! Excuse me! Do you work here?"

Jin looked up to see a tall cute male in a deep grey suit approach the counter, his brown hair was parted perfectly off to the side.

"I'm pretty sure I do; I'm standing behind the counter aren't I?"

The young man smiled amusingly as he put his elbows on the counter and his head in his hands. Jin noticed the deep dimples that were permanently etched in his flawless skin and flushed cheeks.

"And this little cafe is part of the building, business, or is it independently owned?" He looked up and gazed into Jin's eyes as if the whole universe was being held there.

"Sir, I'm not sure I'm obliged to give out such private information, that's a little personal don't you think?" He looked onto the newcomer with furrowed eyebrows. 'Why does everyone always feel that they are entitled?'

Just because he was a small business owner who worked in food service, people felt the need to order him around.

"Why don't you just tell me what you want to drink so you can be on your merry little way, Okay Mr. Dimples?" Jin quickly looked away in embarrassment. 'Kim Seokjin, what was that!'

He didn't mean to say that, what the hell was wrong with him? Ugh! Now he was irritated, damn and he was having such a good day too.

The businessman chuckled as he pulled out a business card and slid it across the counter.

Jin picked it up with wide eyes as he looked at the new stranger speechless.

"So how about now? Are you obligated to share that private/personal information with me now?" The dark haired male smirked, he knew he had won.

_________________________________________

Upstairs

"Blue Flower Creations Advertising"

"Omg! Jimin! Where have you been? Director Bang has been waiting over an hour!"

Taehyung, Jimin's best friend rushed to grab his coat, and handed him a cup of coffee that was now cold. Thank heaven hyung runs a coffee shop right downstairs or he would be even more cranky without his fresh brewed hot caffeine. Jimin ran to the time clock to punch in.