Memories- "Even Enemies Have A Love-Hate Relationship"

(Fan Art NOT Mine!)

"Senior Year - March"

Jimin showed up nervous at the orphanage. They had both agreed to skip school to work on their "science project." Because that was Yoongi's excuse to convince Park Jimin, the #1 student who was on the council and in the top 5 percent in the whole school, to ditch so they could explore and get "ideas." But in reality, he just wanted to see the pretty 17-year-old.

Because of his mother, it's been difficult to see one another, especially after she had Yoongi arrested for rape the morning she found them last summer at the left bleachers, 3rd floor.

He was about to knock when the door suddenly opened. He almost hit Yoongi, who was standing on the other side, in the forehead.

"You're slow!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"And you are late! I thought we were meeting at our spot in the bleachers an hour ago. Do you know what it took for me to get here unnoticed?"

"Sorry, some things came up." Yoongi locked the door and then looked at his best friend's attire. "What the hell are you wearing?"

He looks down to see what Yoongi is referring too and notices he's talking about his ripped jeans and new boots.

"What? All the kids are wearing them."

"So, if all the kids were to jump off a bridge you would do it too?"

"Omg old man, what even are you talking about? That's such a grandpa thing to say!"

"I mean, with the way you are dressed you look like you're headed towards the countryside, are you sure you're not the abojiharabeoji?"

Jimin ignores him and starts to walk towards the main road.

"Your feet are going to hurt like hell!"

"My God Yoongi, can't you just appreciate the fact that maybe I wanted to look nice for you? Fucking hell!" He then storms off heading to what Yoongi can only guess is the neighborhood park.

He smiles as they passed under a sea of cherry blossom trees. No matter what happened, Jimin still cared deeply for him.

As they were approaching an infamous romantic spot, they noticed everyone was either a couple in love or families out enjoying themselves with their little ones who yet to start school.

They saw husbands and wives holding hands and couples feeding each other ice cream. Those who were single were enjoying play dates with their pets, the owners played fetch with man's best friend.

Yoongi found a popcorn stand that was also serving hot dogs, churros, and of course the one item he was looking for.

"One ice cream cone please."

"Vanilla or chocolate, "

He smirked when he looked at Jimin's shocked face. "Both."

She handed them a swirl of the biggest ice cream he had ever seen.

"Look, you get the best of both worlds. It's your favorite flavors." He held his arm out towards Jimin. "You want some, don't you?"

Jimin smiled as his mouth watered. He always loved vanilla and chocolate mixed, there's just something about the flavor. He grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled it to his mouth. But at the last second Yoongi pulled away abruptly and it got all over Jimin's face.