Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys!! CHAPTER EIGHTEEEEEEN WOOHOO! :D I never thought I'll come this far actually ahaha. I know these last few chapters with different points of view are kind of confusing, especially with all these new stuff so I've decided now I'm going to stick with writing from Elle's perspective. I thought the new POVs would give the readers a different insight on what's going on in each character's heads but I don't know......... Tell me what you think!! I'm getting confused myself.

For now, it's a bit of a weird vibe going on - I know. Should James tell Elle the truth?? Or just pretend they were boyfriend and girlfriend the entire time? 

PS Anyone know who I should put as James? Suggestions are open!! :)

Chapter 18 ROOOOOLLING :) 

_____________________________________________________________________

Elle Robinson

I opened my eyes for the first time in probably weeks (How should I know? I've been unconscious) and the first thing I see is 4 drop-dead sexy lads staring right back at me blankly. Obviously, as every normal girl would react, I freaked out a little. 

Because I didn't recognize a single one of them.

There were four perfect strangers crowded around my bed, like they expected me to wake up. Hell, I didn't even know when I would wake up and when I do, four strangers stare back at me! It's creepy if you ask me. Damn, but they're so good-looking!

"You have to wait outside!" a nurse commands, pushing all of them out and doctors immediately rush to my side, sticking a thermometer in my mouth and shining a flashlight into my eyes. I blink, confused and blur. What is going on? "Ssh, stay still," the same nurse says gently as she pricks my arm with a needle. Ow. What is that??

"What is that?" I demand, more than a LOT freaked out.

She removes the needle and tapes a bit of cotton wool over the spot in one quick movement and the doctor takes the thermometer out.

"How are you feeling? Alright?" he asked. Gosh, he actually looks a lot like George Clooney!

"A bit dizzy, tired. Hungry," I said. I shook my head. "Otherwise, I feel fine." Then I noticed the full body cast and blinked. "Why am I wearing this?" I demanded, realising my hand and leg are dangling from the ceiling. I feel dizzy, confused, tired, hungry and very very disoriented. 

"You were in an accident, love. But you're alright now," the nurse said gently, handing me a glass of water and two pills. Accident??

"I need to know what those are for first," I insisted, shaking my head at the pills. I don't ever take anything without knowing what they are first. I have severe allergy to some medication so I need to be careful about everything I take.

She sighed. "Nutrition. They're vitamin pills, your body hasn't got enough vitamins honey. You'll need them." She holds up the bottle. "See?" 

Reluctantly, I swallowed them as the doctor does a quick check on the bag hanging next to my bed connected to the needle stuck into the back of my hand. Ew, I can feel the needle under my skin. 

The doctor's telling me something but everything goes over my head. His voice seems to just blur into the background as the nurse helps me up gently, fluffing up my pillow and making sure I'm not too cold or too hot. I'm very very confused.

"So, all the tests will be done tomorrow. You seem fine and until tomorrow, I think you should take it easy until we're positive there's nothing else. You should need that cast on for another couple of weeks and then we'll have a scan to make sure everything's healing alright..... blah blah blah. OK?" he smiled at me.