Chapter Forty

Last chapter guys!! Hope it's as good as I hope it will be. I know I took about close to three months to update chapter 39 because well, writer's block like the Great Wall of freaking China (I would know, I'm Asian? Hahaha) and I got so frustrated, I gave up after for a month or so. Sorry! But hopefully, this last chapter is met with happy claps all around for Crash Love which I worked so freakin hard on, it's not even funny how hard I work on it, I literally spent close to 7 months to finish this. Hopefully you enjoyed going on this story with me :) 

I also have a new profile for my non-fanfic related stories that is @TrionaaLaw so go check it out. I have only one story there at the moment but I shall definitely be updating and adding more stories soonnn. I promise.

Anyway keep your eyes peeled open for MORE FANFICTION. Cue applause. Bahaha just kidding.

Love you all, thank you! Shoutout to ombredelemort for making my cover as well!! Thank you!! Love you loads :) xxxx

This is NOT the last of me, you'll see!!

At 7pm, London time, I stagger into the arrival hall, exhausted by my cross-Atlantic flight. Boston was busy, a lot like London except for the pointy skyscapers and tall buildings pointing to the sky like gigantic broken steel pencils buried into the ground. It was a shock, like I landed in New York City by accident. Boston's beautiful.

I had been so used to US time by now after three weeks and now was thrown back into UK time. It was cruel shock to my poor confused brain. 

Niall was standing in the middle of the arrival hall holding a giant neon sign that had ELLE ROBINSON on it in bold black letters as everyone around him scuttled around busily, a overpacked space of bodies moving around in a crazy net of chaos. He was wearing glasses and a gray beanie as he grinned at me. 

For a minute, the both of us just stood there grinning at each other like retards while the world seemed to run around around us. It didn't matter. I was home. Niall was here. Then he took one step forward and the both of us were throwing ourselves through the crowds and pushing people aside as he pulled me into his arms tightly as my suitcase dropped carelessly to the floor.

"Niall," I gasp, tears in my eyes as I buried my face in his shoulder, all those long weeks of missing him like crazy and not being able to see him just let go and it didn't matter anymore. 

"I love you baby," he whispers in my ear, his eyes bright and his face pulled into the biggest grin I've ever seen. "I've missed you so much." He was holding me so tightly, I almost couldn't breathe but I didn't care.

"I love you too," I rasp, my voice thick with tears.

He pulls away to look at me, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey, don't cry. I'm here, you hear me? I love you and I've missed you like crazy and I'm so freaking happy right now that I can finally hear your voice and see you and hold you in my arms after three weeks and I love you." He brushes my tears away with his thumbs as he cups my face. "You know I hate it when you cry," he says with a small smile.

"I've just missed you so much," is all I manage to say.

"Me too baby, more than you can imagine. You were on my mind every second of everyday, no matter where I was, what I was doing or who I was with. You. I dreamt about you every single night." 

I nod, sniffing, feeling stupid for bursting into tears. He grins, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "Ready?" I nod again as he holds my hand, entwining our fingers together as he scoops my suitcase from the floor as we walk together through the mass of people around us.