Chapter Nineteen

Oh God, each chapter seems to be getting shorter and shorter these days, eek. I'm sorry!! But I usually like to leave it at a cliffhanger :p I will definitely try to write more! I'm sorrrryyyy :( Anyway I've been thinking 'this needs a little more Karma in it' but then I'm coming up blank on how to slide her into the story without it being too weird....

Anyway, you guys keep voting and commenting please?? :) It would mean the world!! xx Thank you guys all sooooo much. Writing this is so fun, honest!!

It's Chinese New Year for me, yayyyy. Loads of new clothes, good food and red packets!! It's only the first day of CNY today so....... idk but tomorrow I'm visiting my grandma's place and all my aunts and uncles should be there so loads more red packets for me! :'D Sorry, that made me sound so greedy but hey, who doesn't like money? Haha.

SUPER EXCITED FOR 1D3D!! I LOVED THE PREVIEW OMFG IT'S HONESTLY GOING TO BE THE BEST. MOVIE. EVER. And I've been thinking: wouldn't it be SO COOL if instead of just ONE bottle made by all 5 of em, they should have the 1D Fragance SET which is like 5 mini bottles of perfume made my each boy which is what they each think is a sexy scent on a girl???! They should really really do that, omfg. 

I'm sorry, I'm crapping here. Well, on with chapter nineteeeeeen :3

I know you're getting a bit confused but I can't resist putting the other characters POV into it because if you did just Elle, it would be so boring!

_________________________________________________________

Oh God. What have I done?? Thankfully, the doctor comes in at that moment to tell me they're going to run the tests right now and ask if I'm ready. I nod slowly and offer Niall a bright smile (well, at least I HOPE it looks bright because I still feel like poop).

The George-Clooney-lookalike aka Dr Clooney and a nurse helps wheel me to the lift where I ride a few floors up to the freezing cold (and VERY remote) test floor which instantly sends stabs of fear through me when I remember all the horror movies where the killer is lurking around a deserted hospital floor and kills about 36 people who try desperately to escape. Oh God, that was a VERY scary movie.

Plus the fact that no one knew about it and one day, they come up and find the entire floor dripping with blood with 36 terribly murdered bled-out bodies. I shiver.

"Are you cold?" the nice motherly nurse I had when I woke up asks me worriedly.

"No. Just a little scared."

"Oh nonsense! I'm sure you're fine, love. You're doing so well already! In fact, I think you should be able to take off the cast today. You only broke your ribs but they wanted to make sure you didn't move while it was healing and dislocate it all over again but it's been about two weeks, so you should be able to take it off."

THAT, would be a relief. I can actually sit up and drink soup properly, not dribble most of it down my chin and soak my pajamas which is VERY gross considering I can't exactly change my shirt whenever I like. The doctor pops me on to the X-ray table under a big machine that looks like an upside down metal mushroom. 

For a few hours, I'm supposed to lie still while the doctor runs thousands of scans on my leg, my chest, my head, my arm, everything. Then I have to give a blood sample and a urine sample, a DNA testing and a body blood count to make sure I have enough white blood cells and something plates which is kind of ridiculous because why on Earth would I have plates in my blood? Something scientific that I don't bother trying to understand and I actually fell asleep during the scan and Dr. Clooney had to wake me up to take a saliva sample.