Chapter Twelve

Hey guysss :) Sorry for waiting so long to post the last chapter, honestly I was sort of stumped. I had writer's block for quite a bit of it, so sorry if it's sort of boring and crappy :( The stupid thing took forever to load as well and it kept going "posting.... posting...." but not really. Urgh. My internet is so crap.

So I've started schooool lately and my class sucks LOL. It kind of does, everyone's so deathly quiet all the time but the teachers are great. 2013 has been pretty great so far for me!! How has everyone else's 2013 been going? x

Song of the day:  Young Girls by Bruno Mars. Now this is my current obsession :) I heard a few times on the radio before but never really paid attention and then I saw it on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show recently (RIP to my self-esteem btw, why are the VS girls all so pretty and perfect?) and the part where he touched Miranda's hand was perf. Hahaha. I love Miranda, she's probably my favorite Angel! This song is amazinggg :) Love it so much!

Anyway, vote and comment please! It means the world to me, thank you all so much xx

______________________________________________________________________

Liam Payne

"Zayn?" I called as I came downstairs. The chalet was empty except for Danielle who was still sleeping soundly in her bed. I poked my head around the closet doorway of him and Perrie's shared room and found nothing. Where is that lad? I walked out on the balcony and looked around for him. Still nothing. 

I think Perrie was sleeping over at Eleanor's place with Louis. I picked up my BlackBerry and called Zayn. No answer, it went straight to voicemail. I called him another 3 more times but he still didn't pick up. 

I made some pancakes as I waited, hoping Zayn didn't get dead-drunk and was lost somewhere in the jungle. That lad was always bad news when he was drunk. Maybe he was possibly lying dead. Oh God. I grabbed a clean shirt and put it on as I walked outside to look for him. Niall and Elle were talking on the beach and quietly sneaked past, trying not to make any noise to interupt. 

He wasn't in Louis and Eleanor's chalet but a very hungover Perrie was, who insisted she didn't remember a thing. I saw how much she drank last night and shook my head. When will people learn to control their drinking?

It always resulted in something horrible. The last time the four lads got plastered, they almost got kidnapped by a hooker on the street. I managed to save them before they followed her into a white van. 

I walked slowly across the beach, calling Zayn's name. This was really really bad. Harry seemed to be missing too and I crossed my fingers hoping they were at least together. I accidentally tripped over a shell and got a mouthful of sand. 

Arghh. Sunlight suddenly glinted off something sparkling buried deep in the middle of the beach and I dug it out with my hands to reveal a shiny new BlackBerry. I recognized it as Zayn's immediately, with his Sharpied scribbles all over it with the supr cool Red Indian headdress drawing on the back. 

I know one thing: Zayn NEVER goes anywhere without his phone. Other than his mirror, it was probably one of those three things he would bring on a desert island. If you're gonna die, at least tweet about it, is what Zayn's been saying a lot lately. 

WHERE IS ZAYN??

Louis Tomlinson

"Hello?" I moaned into my phone. It was wayy too early for me to be up and my head was pounding with a vicious hangover. I glanced at the clock and realized it said two in the afternoon. I knew staying up playing Mario Kart with the lads and drinking a shot every single time Liam lost to a turtle was a bad idea but it seemed a pretty damn fun idea back then. Liam didn't drink a drop but he was a pretty crap player so it resulted into a few dozen shots, at the least.